League of Legends Soundtack

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fenomen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SorrowL View Post
yeah they got Client related sounds all in th MP3 format but Ingame its FSB. Did you record the youtube ones with a high or low p?
I used vidtomp3.com service with high quality settings

SorrowL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2011

Ah I see. Well I think Im gonna go through and see if the sound quality matches that of this Compilation, Cause like you, I want everyone to be able to enjoy these songs without any kind of "aww that could have sounded better" thoughts.

Also, I'll see if I can find out the author names of each title and I'll label them all to a "League of Legends" album.

fenomen

10-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SorrowL View Post
Ah I see. Well I think Im gonna go through and see if the sound quality matches that of this Compilation, Cause like you, I want everyone to be able to enjoy these songs without any kind of "aww that could have sounded better" thoughts.

Also, I'll see if I can find out the author names of each title and I'll label them all to a "League of Legends" album.
thanks

SorrowL

10-29-2011

Ok, I've gotten all the songs extracted directly from the game, I've fixed them up, made them all nice. I'll link a zip when its fully uploaded AND after I get confirmation from Riot that I can distribute it without getting lashed.

it will be around 95MB and each song runs at 320kbps excluding the 2 launcher songs which run at 160kbps

Songs included:

Summoners Rift & Mid-game
Summoners Rift [Winter] & Mid-game
Twisted Treeline & Mid-game
Victory
Defeat
Blind Pick (160kbps)
Draft Mode (160kbps)

SorrowL

10-30-2011

Sorry about the wait folks! My question is still "Awaiting assignment to a help desk operator."

Its already uploaded, and once I get approval that I wouldn't get lashed either from this forum or from that Support ticket it will be added ASAP.

SorrowL

10-31-2011

All right, After careful asking and discussing about this, I have given the final thought of releasing these already free to get sounds in a different format for everyone to enjoy!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23262632/LeagueofLegendsMusic%5BSorrowL%5D.zip

If of course there is any problem with the release, be it legal or other, contact me and I'll remove it asap.

Timeo

11-01-2011

The only file that's currently missing from your LoL folder is the birthday login screen.

Everything else can be found in projects/lol_air_client/releases/0.0.0.X/deploy/assets/sounds

Most of them can be found in the folder /ambient while some others are in either other folders or in the main sounds folder. Just go over to that one and look around. I personally use one of teh sounds for the messages I get on my phone...... xD

SorrowL

11-05-2011

Yeah well, my pack mainly contains the sounds within the FSB file, which people cant just "grab". So Im glad to share it with everyone!