6300 IP, who to unlock?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stevensam

10-29-2011

Rune page.

Earthmonkey

10-30-2011

Same, I'm holding on to my IP for Shyvana xD

Maxihzb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2011

Try mordekaiser, best champ in the game

ihatevista

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2011

team ashe 4 ever

Mythrilshotgun

11-01-2011

Runepage.

Fffogolin

11-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythrilshotgun View Post
Runepage.
He asked WHO not WHAT. Either way, I must say that Shy is looking pretty nice indeed. If I had the IP I'd buy her.

Narcissan

11-01-2011

Mordekaiser.

Always strong, never die.

StraightUpMid

11-02-2011

talon,lee sin,shyvanna,brand, i like shen and leona if you want to tank

FallenHeavens

11-02-2011

I like Lee Sin. He's a great jungler since he always has Energy. He is very good in lane because of his AoE damage/slow as well as his shield. If you are fighting against stealthed champions, two of his skills will give you sight of them and one of them is an AoE with a good range. I think that he is a very good champion, and definitely worth buying.

Shyvana is a good champion, but not as good as everyone thought she'd be. She isn't ridiculously overpowered, but she can take a beating and deal a lot of damage if you let her. Her ultimate is nice because not only does it look cool (it's not a dragon though, it's like a deformed Wyvern) but your W now goes from only doing AoE around you, but it also leaves a trail of fire on the ground (similar to Rumble's ultimate). Her Q now goes from hitting just one person twice, to hitting the enemies in front of her. Also her E goes from hitting one person in a skillshot, to hitting multiple in a cone. She has a cool design and can do a lot if fed early. The problem with her is that all of her skills do damage, she has no support, no CC, and no escape. She is strictly meant to stand toe-to-toe with the enemy and do damage (like Xin Zhao and other fighters). The problem with this though is that two of her skills scale with AP not AD. The two skills that scale with AP are her ultimate's flight (when you hit your enemy and throw them back), and her skillshot. Strangely, her W does scale with AD but it deals Magic Damage. So three of her four skills do magic damage, but two of them scale with Attack Damage.

Shyvana is well designed, but her scaling needs tweaked. She needs to do strictly physical damage, not magic. She isn't a hybrid caster/fighter, she is a fighter/fighter. >.>

pinguinofuego

11-02-2011

Make sure you have your bases covered first: do you own a support, tank, melee AD, ranged AD, AP mid, Top bruiser, jungler. If so then which is your favorite role to play?

To cover the above roles, I suggest Sona/Janna, Amumu/Galio, Tryndamere/Jax, Caitlyn/Kog'maw, Annie/Anivia, Nasus/Garen, and Udyr/Warwick.

Remember, just because some champs are more expensive does not necessarily make them better.

Also, Runes.