How do I use Destiny with Twisted Fate?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Defensive

06-21-2010

I know it's a pretty nubish question but isn't it why this place exists?
Anyways when using Twisted Fate how do I use Destiny to teleport to my enemy? o:
I tried using the skill twice but it didn't work. o.o
I read you have to use the skill Gate but.. it does not exist as far as I know.. soo..

IUironman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Friend of Urf

06-21-2010

Ok so you use your ulti, shows every1. Then wait a few seconds and your ulti will com back up. That is the teleport. Press again and click location. BOOM!

Fallen 62

06-21-2010

Press R to reveal people, and press R again (I believe there's a .5 second or 1 second delay before you can hit it again) and pick where you want to gate to.

Saavedra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2010

don't forget that you can unlock your camera from your character by pressing y. This will let you scroll your screen around either by clicking on the minimap or by moving the mouse to the edges of the screen. This is essential for gating to the correct destination.

Many players try to have their gold card ready before they gate, but I find it's sometimes hard to get the card off before your timers to use it runs out when you do it this way unless you gate in PERFECTLY, so when you're first starting out, you may want to gate in, start autoattacking, and then pick a card immediately after you right click on the champion.

corona009

06-22-2010

yeah when you destiny always do the gold card beforehand. before i did it while i teleport to the location. lately, i havent been able to do it. i select the gold card during teleport but when i get to the location the skill resets and i dont have the gold card anymore

SethCypher

06-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by corona009 View Post
yeah when you destiny always do the gold card beforehand. before i did it while i teleport to the location. lately, i havent been able to do it. i select the gold card during teleport but when i get to the location the skill resets and i dont have the gold card anymore
Also, Stacked Deck being ready at the draw gives a great deal of an advantage when coupled with PaC and Destiny.

Epotech

02-04-2013

I often use destiny as an amazing way to get myself out of a sticky situation, a darius was about to kill me and all his cool downs were up (lucky 4 me), I just gated myself across the map and got away safely!

The Pr˘phet

02-04-2013

TF's ulti is an amazing tool to be used both defensivly, and offensivly, whether it be escaping from a bad situation, taking a turret, or getting a kill.

To use the ulti

> Press r (or click) your ulti, what will happen now, is you will see ALL enemy champions on the map

> A second or two later, you will be able to press r (or click) your ulti again, and select a destination on the map to teleport too

*Note, too see the range of the teleport, hover your mouse over Destiny and look on the minimap, a circle should appear around tf on the minimap, you can teleport anywhere within the circle.

Good luck and have fun

Damon Foley

Recruiter

10-21-2013

So can I click the mini map and it will teleport me there? or do I have to unlock screen

Damned Scholar

10-21-2013

You can click on the minimap, but that's imprecise and you might end up in a place nearby where you want to be. You should unlock your camera so that you can target exactly where you want to land or look at the revealed enemy champions.

Playing with a locked camera hinders you. Playing with a locked camera on a champion with a global ability makes it extremely hard to use that ability very well.