A New Champion Approaches: Kog'Maw, the Mouth of the Abyss

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sybaritic

06-22-2010

I'm just going to leave this here.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...31#post1662731

and this quote by lima beans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lima Beans View Post
You can move during those 4 seconds....

who's passive is crappy now?

liinpason

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2010

his death can be life saving, if only he dies nobody will chase you if hes corp is on the path to you, even if you are low on health. so he have builded in stop chase mechanism =D

Hysteri4

06-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandube09 View Post
The new guy seems cool but this raises a question. With all the void arc characters being AP based will there ever be a true DPS or tank void character?
cho'gath?

Smittsen

06-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeunchainn View Post
4 sec is huge.
Panth ult is 2 sec and still have surprise effect.
Kog'maw is 4 sec and very predictable.
just remember that youre talking about panth ULT and about kog's PASSIVE...

and now everybody just wait a litte... as soon as he is released you can spam your "OMG HES SO OVERPOWERED"-Threads like you do with each single new char...

Oleoay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2010

I like the idea of the new champion and think he will be fun to play... but do his abilities really fit his story? None of the abilities seem to have anything to do with eating... mostly he's just shooting projectiles.

Ryu Akira Yuki

06-22-2010

Its' just a LoL style of DoTA's Venomancer....
So he's going to be more then strong in almost any builds.

And one more thing... I don't rly think that Riot is going to make some nonsens things... so just w8 and contemplate the new art of Void killer...

shoforce

06-22-2010

lol nice champion only one question when is he coming out and what is he gonna cost?

Darkskeleton

06-22-2010

This guy seems more like twitch then Cho'gath to be honest... And Armor penetration passive? I sense some impending armor pen stacking. Will be interesting to see in action, but i'm not sure I want to pick him up yet because he's ugly as heck!

Does he always have range and his 1st ability just increases his range or is it like Kayle where he melees normally but by using the ability becomes a ranged hero?

Metadigital

06-22-2010

I like how Riot changes Al'Zahar's name, only to make his minion a suicide bomber. =)

Dandube09

06-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hysteri4 View Post
cho'gath?
Chogath mat be able to tank this is true but to make him powerful you have to build AP not life. case closed,