A New Champion Approaches: Kog'Maw, the Mouth of the Abyss

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mrkalen

06-21-2010

I understand Cho'Gaths ultimate is to eat people, but this guys name is Kog'Maw the MOUTH of the Abyss. Shouldnt he at least eat something?! Not to mention in the lore he eats a group of nomads!

Marix10

06-21-2010

looking forward to play with and against him. i can see his potential but I am also expecting a lot of people to misunderstand his real purpose much like many Malthazar's i see played. However like any champ its who plays him not how their played lol. I say SEE YA ON THE FIELDS OF JUSTICE!

Omnipherious

06-21-2010

Hold up, say we get Guardin Angel or have Zilean's ult on Kog'Maw...Does he still blow up and then respawn? If he dies again would there be a second explosion? What happens if Cho'gath eats him o.O Explosive indigestion?!

Questions aside, he/she/it is interesting champ.

I can see the combo now, 3rd skill active for x2 armor pen., 2nd skill to slow + dmg, 1st skill to for health %dmg, ult to finish off, anti-tank gg-ness. Good stuff.

Siemaq

06-21-2010

I just wonder when riot will make cheap and good champion, not for 6k

peteyd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2010

haha

frnkzy

06-21-2010

the secret is when the other team will try to kill baron, you go kamikase to them.

Beda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-22-2010

like the idea, sounds very fun.
i have thought about a champ, exploding upon death, a few months ago too, so i'm very excited.
but as some guys here already wrote i'm excited how his passive will work on fake death (Guardian Angel, Zilean's Chronoshift)

i hope he doesn't come this or next week already, because i don't have the money to buy the bundle right now xD

Emmure

06-22-2010

This creature is so sweet <3 <3

Jam3s Howl3tt

06-22-2010

My question is will we see a Devastator skin?

eSPee

06-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnipherious View Post
Hold up, say we get Guardin Angel or have Zilean's ult on Kog'Maw...Does he still blow up and then respawn? If he dies again would there be a second explosion? What happens if Cho'gath eats him o.O Explosive indigestion?!
Diareea. Explosive Diareea.
Also is his ult global? I love the idea of an artillery champ, but global multishot is kinda OP. Maybe its just long range.