A New Champion Approaches: Kog'Maw, the Mouth of the Abyss

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nithilak

06-21-2010

I wonder if his passive will proc from his death before G-angel rez's him... you could double boom, would be cool!

A Kawaii Loli

06-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriggi View Post
that would be a fun suicide bomber, slow them down so they can't run away fast enough and then BOOM!
No matter how slowed they are, there is no way that 4 seconds isn't enough to gtfo, unless you get chainstunned, even Whiter'd. Even so, you have to DIE, to get it. Forget having a passive during perfect games.

DangIt

06-21-2010

definitely looks cool. hopefully they dont jack the price up to the max.

i wonder why tryn is scared of him tho...

"Suicide bomb BOOM!" -> "undying rage undying rage undying rage..."

Archlord Mythos

06-21-2010

Is this going to be melee dps, caster, or tank?

But still, wow. Its abilities seem quite good... lets just hope that it actually IS a good champion >.>

So, let's see:

Q: kind of like Kayle's E and Madred's Bloodrazer combined... sounds deadly!
W: Kind of sounds a bit like a combination between Morgana's Tormented Soil and Singed's Extra-sticky Adhesive.
E: That's a fairly unique idea compared to other champions, passive armor pen. Will he be a light counter to Rammus then?
R: So a fairly rapid-fire ult that costs more mana the more rapidly it's used... kind of like Kassadin's... But just how "great" is this distance, and can it hit turrets? if so, you have your turret-buster cannon right here...
Passive: That's something I haven't seen in awhile, a self-destruct upon death! I think the most recent game I played that had this in was something like The Conduit, with the self-destruct Trust armor suits... Still, it will probably scale by level, maybe even by HP/AP, but probably won't be the game's ultra-nuke... :P

FrozenArrows

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2010

OMG IM GONNA DIE so many suicide kog'Maws are gonna turret dive and blow up person next to him

blahdiblah

06-21-2010

Maybe if he gained stacks off of last hitting with melee attacks and that boosted his passive explosion damage that would be cool. Let him get more and more full as he "eats" his victims and then when he explodes it hurts more.

iamdan0

06-21-2010

lol, seems cool but his passive is waay too long. 4 secs is twice as long as panths ult and almost all get away from that. am i right? i'm right

Kevy21

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaoticon View Post
Why do all his abilities do magic damage yet his skill adds armor pen?....
why does kassadin got atkspd buff?...

Kazkal

06-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbosaur View Post
Can't believe he doesn't have any "eating abilities."
Gets armor pen...His auto attacks will be bites

Legomasta

06-21-2010

Aw, he's precious.