A New Champion Approaches: Kog'Maw, the Mouth of the Abyss

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vaellian

06-21-2010

ZOMG op his Q + madreds bloodrazor at 2.5 attack speed = win

Toidiedud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2010

I wonder if there will be a bug with him Rezzing but still exploding.

Also...

Zilean time bomb on him.

Epic suicide bomber.

podgi

06-21-2010

he is so OP

Krigare

06-21-2010

Well, maybe you could give him a tank build of some sort and just rush in like every other tank, but you explode instead.

So it's not useless, because it's probably pretty helpful if you did quite a bit of damage to someone and they are chasing you and manage to kill you

DarkLord97

06-21-2010

now that season 1 starts I dont wanna him as a teammate.He is really bad....Also many copies from other abilities.champs like fiddle or panth can easily kill him.BUT MOST IMPORTANT HE DOESNT EAT ANYTHING.NOT JUST A SINGLE THING!!!!!Bad job Riot

Sneekers

06-21-2010

Really? you chogath someone who hardly has a mouth a feed but you wont give someone whos whole lore and idea body wise revolves around his mouth? Please explain to me how your logic created such a stupid char? His passive is gr8 but to have no feast at all I'm not going to spend the rps on a waste.

Otamatsu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2010

You can't be serious!!! Look at this Champ-Suggestion: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=135995

The Ultimate and the Passive were stolen from: "Theror, The Demon Hunter"

I wonder what will happen if nobody will post no more ideas of there champions. I think it will take many months until a new champion will approch......

AndroidShadow

06-21-2010

his story has a lot of om noms, but his abilities do not

Pinith

06-21-2010

Not sure he'll be fun. He's like teemo: has a bunch of passive abilities, two real activatables. One of these is basically a clone of Olaf's axe. The ultimate will have to be really fun to use.

TheMountainGoat

06-21-2010

wow, look, another tank killer.