Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A New Champion Approaches: Kog'Maw, the Mouth of the Abyss

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vaellian

06-21-2010

ZOMG op his Q + madreds bloodrazor at 2.5 attack speed = win

RaspyTurnover

06-21-2010

I wonder if there will be a bug with him Rezzing but still exploding.

Also...

Zilean time bomb on him.

Epic suicide bomber.

podgi

06-21-2010

he is so OP

Krigare

06-21-2010

Well, maybe you could give him a tank build of some sort and just rush in like every other tank, but you explode instead.

So it's not useless, because it's probably pretty helpful if you did quite a bit of damage to someone and they are chasing you and manage to kill you

DarkLord97

06-21-2010

now that season 1 starts I dont wanna him as a teammate.He is really bad....Also many copies from other abilities.champs like fiddle or panth can easily kill him.BUT MOST IMPORTANT HE DOESNT EAT ANYTHING.NOT JUST A SINGLE THING!!!!!Bad job Riot

Sneekers

06-21-2010

Really? you chogath someone who hardly has a mouth a feed but you wont give someone whos whole lore and idea body wise revolves around his mouth? Please explain to me how your logic created such a stupid char? His passive is gr8 but to have no feast at all I'm not going to spend the rps on a waste.

Otamatsu

06-21-2010

You can't be serious!!! Look at this Champ-Suggestion: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=135995

The Ultimate and the Passive were stolen from: "Theror, The Demon Hunter"

I wonder what will happen if nobody will post no more ideas of there champions. I think it will take many months until a new champion will approch......

AndroidShadow

06-21-2010

his story has a lot of om noms, but his abilities do not

Pinith

06-21-2010

Not sure he'll be fun. He's like teemo: has a bunch of passive abilities, two real activatables. One of these is basically a clone of Olaf's axe. The ultimate will have to be really fun to use.

TheMountainGoat

06-21-2010

wow, look, another tank killer.