A New Champion Approaches: Kog'Maw, the Mouth of the Abyss

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CaoticInc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2010

Awesome champion! I'll buy it!

Epityr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2010

His ult seems like it's Clockwork Goblins missile from DOTA. Pretty cool.

survivor7

Recruiter

06-21-2010

Riot, Riot, Riot the same abilities I have seen at a champion of my friend, you steal the Ultimate and the passiv without asking him, oh oh oh, thats not nice, I thing Cnarsten and all how worked on his champ have
deserved a compensation, th complete team of them should get this champ for free

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=135995

Miserable Failure_

Banned

06-21-2010

Wonder if his passive could get reduced by cdr like a post-death spell? Then it would be much more effective.

Xenotime Gaze

06-21-2010

hmm... as much as i like him and might consider buying him he seems like malzahar...a champ that would have amazing potential if he had at least 1 CC (other than his ult in the case of malzahar). in fact, come to think of it the only champ related to the void so far with a fairly spammable movement-based CC would be Cho'gath and his treamor thingy. the rest have silences, with Kog'Maw being the only future exception. i would definitely say that champs like malz (and possibly this cham) will need some sort of survivability. regardless, he looks quite interesting, and i hope that he's powerful enough to not NEED CC as much as i think he might...

Edit: and his passive sounds incredibly situational (the best possible scenario i coult think of would be him kamakazi'ing into the fray, followed by amumu with his ult holding them in range of the explosion) even in low elo.

Epityr

06-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by survivor7 View Post
Riot, Riot, Riot the same abilities I have seen at a champion of my friend, you steal the Ultimate and the passiv without asking him, oh oh oh, thats not nice, I thing Cnarsten and all how worked on his champ have
deserved a compensation, th complete team of them should get this champ for free

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=135995
Your friend also made his champion 7 days ago. I highly doubt Riot was able to code, brainstorm, animate, etc etc within 7 days to get this champion out.

Stop your slandering and insulting by claiming Riot plagiarized a couple of your friends champions abilities within such a small time-frame.

VicVinegar

06-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xetios View Post
Basically has no passive. Who will stand near a dead body 4 seconds? Idiotic. I bet it doesn't even do a lot of damage, if it nuked for like 1/3 of someones health that's worth having 4 seconds.

This champion looks bad, just guna say it.

think about how this would work in a big team fight. he dies. his allies are fighting around his corpse. it explodes. good chance it may take out a champ or two. you gotta think a little bit before you post **** like this.

JapaneseBearDad

06-21-2010

Passive sounds useless to me, 4 seconds is more than enough time for enemies to avoid it. Maybe if it latched on to the nearest champion.

Oyu 007

06-21-2010

be careful we gonna eat ya guys!!!

Drak Dul

06-21-2010

Omg thats a venomancer in the making my fav dota char