VladImir any good ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Defendi

10-28-2011

He seems to interest me. However, ive heard so many people say that he was nerfed and not nearly as strong as he used to be and needs buffs....Should i invest ?

zomgz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2011

I wouldn't invest until people start playing him again. He's super weak in dominion and decent if u play him well in SR. For now, let it go

Darkehuman

10-28-2011

I have him and he's been great in Summoner's Rift, I haven't played Dominion with him though.

Skilltestingman

10-28-2011

He's bad early, but mid to late game is just for all, if u like those kind of champs go for it

teh d wreck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by zomgz View Post
I wouldn't invest until people start playing him again. He's super weak in dominion and decent if u play him well in SR. For now, let it go
Actually, I've been playing a lot of Vlad in dominion, and he's pretty strong if played well. Of course he's not easy to play, and most people who play him don't do it optimally. A few times I've played on bottom and kept pushing to their bottom tower and holding it alone killing most who would try to take it [playing bottom you're pretty weak at first, and might lose to a good pusher, but eventually you'll clear their minions instantly].

If you level up your tranfusion and troll pool right away you will do nicely. The best part also, is most people think Vlad is weak or easy to kill so they approach him right away, and they end up dying for that in a lot of cases. In SR it's a bit of a different story though. I honestly think Vlad is much better in Dominion.

LittleHats

12-16-2011

why all the hate for Vlad? he's an amazing champ if you actually take the time to learn how to play him

Xakinos

12-16-2011

He's not necessarily bad it's just that at release he overpowered EVERYONE with comical ease.

Now you need to play smart and harass instead of thinking your combo is going to instakill people cause it won't. You have to rely on short cd's moreso than massive burst, although with his ult up he does serious damage.

Also it's a pain having to keep 4 stacks of tides of blood up, which is kind of critical to his teamfight damage and even to some extent his dueling power.

XDireWolfX

12-16-2011

he's alright, his only problem is that he has no big BOOM finishing ult spell

Emeraldw

12-16-2011

His lack of CC makes him a hard sell as the only AP carry on the team.

That said, he is a ranged mage with sustain and escape tools. He can work very well up top I feel. Vlad's ult plus say, annie, is brutal to everyone, assuming you have a tanky jungler.

Queen Sejuani

12-17-2011

The only good thing about Vlad is that he has natural sustain, is beefy as hell and his ultimate gives his whole team a nice damage buff. However, his ratios suck, he doesn't have any damage despite the short cooldowns and how much AP he has, and has no CC which makes him pretty bad aswell. He also gets outranged and outdamaged by ALOT of characters, and has really insane high cooldowns pre lvl 9. His Q is his ONLY harrasing tool he has, and it's damage is really bad. His E generally does bad damage and has terrible range aswell.

I suggest you don't invest in him, he is one of the worst ap carries in the game atm, and unless he gets buffed, he will always stay bad.