How do i find out my normal elo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TitansOfWar

10-28-2011

I am almost positive im in a much lower hidden elo than i should be at. Every game is determined by which team gets the worse baddie, its ridiculous.

Im so tired of winning games because the enemy has that one overextending ******, or losing games because of a sheen building akali.

I need to figure out my elo, and then raise it to where i can actually enjoy my games, instead of having to rage every game over stupid people who shouldnt even be level thirty.

Mer Young

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2011

Sheen on Akali is good. Have you never played revolver rylai lich akali?

RibofIavin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitansOfWar View Post
I am almost positive im in a much lower hidden elo than i should be at. Every game is determined by which team gets the worse baddie, its ridiculous.

Im so tired of winning games because the enemy has that one overextending ******, or losing games because of a sheen building akali.

I need to figure out my elo, and then raise it to where i can actually enjoy my games, instead of having to rage every game over stupid people who shouldnt even be level thirty.
You can't access that information anymore. To be honest it doesn't really matter, you can't blame losing on your elo alone, the other team has the same chance to get stuck with a bad player that your team does. Also, knowing your elo isn't going to help you raise it, you just need less complaining and more winning games.

TitansOfWar

10-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mer Young View Post
Sheen on Akali is good. Have you never played revolver rylai lich akali?
Of course not, why would I when Rylais Akali is almost as good as pre-gunblade akali? Shes op because of the survive, getting a sheen seems almost completely pointless.

Plus she built movement speed boots.

TitansOfWar

10-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terd Destroyer View Post
You can't access that information anymore. To be honest it doesn't really matter, you can't blame losing on your elo alone, the other team has the same chance to get stuck with a bad player that your team does. Also, knowing your elo isn't going to help you raise it, you just need less complaining and more winning games.
I dont want bad players on either team, i fully blame 75% or more of my games (win and loss) on retarded players, and that shouldnt happen.

Silverx2

Recruiter

10-28-2011

Quote:

This might be the first time.. ever.. that someone complained about Elo hell, AND explained why they belong in Elo hell in the same post.

Typical akali builds include a sheen since she has a bunch of low CD skills that involve auto attacks makes sheen a highly efficient item.

The fact that you think its NOT a good item on Akali shows that you probably deserve to be LOWER in Elo rather then higher.

To answer your initial question, to find your normal Elo player 850 Ranked games, Take your Ranked Elo and add 375 points

RibofIavin

10-28-2011

Quote:
I dont want bad players on either team, i fully blame 75% or more of my games (win and loss) on retarded players, and that shouldnt happen.
If you lose 75% of your games, you are doing something wrong. If there really are there terrible players at your elo and you are so much better than them, why don't you just feed on them and carry your team?

Oracie

10-28-2011

What are your body measurements? Those = your normal elo.

Technoob10

Recruiter

10-28-2011

Quote:
Of course not, why would I when Rylais Akali is almost as good as pre-gunblade akali? Shes op because of the survive, getting a sheen seems almost completely pointless.
You deserve your normal elo.

Miracle Ninja

10-28-2011

giant belt + hp potions on akali means diving towers and securing kills