LolMatches.com - LoL Player & Match Statistics

1234511 ... 50
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gabrola

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2011

LolMatches tracks all your matches that you upload and will give detailed statistics for each match and champion you play.

Just install the client, run it before you login into LoL and all match data is going to get uploaded to our servers once you finish a game. The website will save all your match stats and will show you global or individual player champion stats, track your elo, etc.

Client Download: http://lolmatches.com/download

IS19abb317d9baed497b971

10-28-2011

good luck with that; also you forgot to mention lolstatistics

Gabrola

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by romagiaUS View Post
good luck with that; also you forgot to mention lolstatistics
lolstatistics works though but it's not exactly the same concept of the other two.

Crayon Puppet

10-28-2011

I wish riot would provide us with thsi information, these sites will never be accurate because insignificant amounts of the community ever upload the log files. The data from them is largely meaningless

Gabrola

10-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayon Puppet View Post
I wish riot would provide us with thsi information, these sites will never be accurate because insignificant amounts of the community ever upload the log files. The data from them is largely meaningless
It's still a useful method to track your own statistics and also check other players before you queue with them.

Gabrola

10-28-2011

I also just added player search functionality!

lastchancexi

10-28-2011

I also agree that Riot should provide us with this information. For a game like this, it's ridiculous that all of the stats are in a black box and aren't being tracked.

Gabrola

10-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastchancexi View Post
I also agree that Riot should provide us with this information. For a game like this, it's ridiculous that all of the stats are in a black box and aren't being tracked.
I also agree that it would be much better if they provide us with all match info but I'm sure they are not showing/saving all matches for certain reasons such as storage space or server performance.

Gabrola

10-28-2011

Bump!

Samwell Tarly

10-28-2011

I had thought this was a LOLplayer dating site before I clicked the link O.o

1234511 ... 50