Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

join 3v3 chat channel

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Notrich

07-14-2012

bumping the original...

you are welcome!

Draktok

07-16-2012

i'm in

Th3 Herbalist

07-16-2012

n-n-n-n-necroooo

NBA

07-16-2012

Notrich join master!!

Direwolfzs

07-18-2012

oooh, so this is where it originated o.o

Hud Stud

07-18-2012

Bump

Nobody is in the 3v3ranked chatroom?

Kaoticmagic

07-24-2012

Bumpity bump bump

Notrich

07-29-2012

Quote:
Hud Stud:
Bump

Nobody is in the 3v3ranked chatroom?

i started that as a joke because initially 3v3 chat was getting filled up with ragers (that would flip out if you made a mistake even in a norm3v3)...

Sam

07-29-2012

Quote:
Notrich:
i started that as a joke because initially 3v3 chat was getting filled up with ragers (that would flip out if you made a mistake even in a norm3v3)...

Yup 3v3 chat is all ****alking, trolls, and conflict...

Notrich

08-06-2012

Quote:
Såm:
Yup 3v3 chat is all ****alking, trolls, and conflict...

unfortunately that is the norm for all of LoL... just click ignore on the obnoxious individuals (might be 50-75% of the room at most) and message the more quiet members to see if they are up for a game.

at the very least if they are sitting in 3v3 cat you have a good idea that they are inclined to play 3v3... then just attempt to pre-screen via messaging and play a couple of norm 3v3s to see if you get along

like i said when i started this... i would go to the "looking for a group" chats and it was impossible since it seemed everyone wanted to play 5v5.

thank goodness riot woke up and gave us a TT forum... otherwise it would still be me and 5-10 other people (whomever i could recruit to the room before the message would scroll of the general discussion first page in 30 secs).