join 3v3 chat channel

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mLy Curan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-31-2011

blumpkin

Notrich

11-09-2011

bumping...

plenty of higher elo guys there... could use some more lower elo folks

Troy L Jenkins

11-11-2011

Probably should restart this topic with a clear description so people dont get confused (people dont read replies quite often). I had a similar idea myself, although just a straight "3v3' we already have with just the matchmaking system, might want to have some sort of "goal" >>clearly stated<<

Like me personally i'd like to play with 3v3 casual players that use skype for instance. If its just random LFG , dont even need a channel , the "channel" is the solo queue heh.

Troy L Jenkins

11-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notrich View Post
bumping...

plenty of higher elo guys there... could use some more lower elo folks
Probably just need to start a different channel for that i think its sort of implied that its for more "serious" players.

Rabbitsuit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy Spiral View Post
Probably just need to start a different channel for that i think its sort of implied that its for more "serious" players.
Haha, I feel kinda out of place right now. Just about everybody is 1500+ and I haven't done a single ranked game yet. But I don't think a new channel is needed for that.

Notrich

11-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy Spiral View Post
3v3 is for everyone who likes 3v3 and is looking for regular players to team up with... i know this because i made the channel

there are some cool high elo players there... there are also some raging ******bags...

TSM willxo

11-12-2011

threevsthree

Troy L Jenkins

11-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbitsuit View Post
Haha, I feel kinda out of place right now. Just about everybody is 1500+ and I haven't done a single ranked game yet. But I don't think a new channel is needed for that.
I think that some people INTEND this channel for "everyone" but in actual practice it is not. Not that that is BAD its just how its worked out.

I was thinking of a channel called something like "Twisted Casual" (i actually made a channel called that and have it set to auto-join but dont have the energy to "push" a new channel at the moment with all the real life **** on my plate

Tiberius Steele

01-12-2012

bump

Axil

02-25-2012

first