Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

join 3v3 chat channel

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mLy Curan

Recruiter

10-31-2011

blumpkin

Notrich

11-09-2011

bumping...

plenty of higher elo guys there... could use some more lower elo folks

Troy L Jenkins

11-11-2011

Probably should restart this topic with a clear description so people dont get confused (people dont read replies quite often). I had a similar idea myself, although just a straight "3v3' we already have with just the matchmaking system, might want to have some sort of "goal" >>clearly stated<<

Like me personally i'd like to play with 3v3 casual players that use skype for instance. If its just random LFG , dont even need a channel , the "channel" is the solo queue heh.

Troy L Jenkins

11-11-2011

Quote:
Notrich:
bumping...

plenty of higher elo guys there... could use some more lower elo folks

Probably just need to start a different channel for that i think its sort of implied that its for more "serious" players.

Rabbitsuit

11-11-2011

Quote:
Troy Spiral:
Probably just need to start a different channel for that i think its sort of implied that its for more "serious" players.

Haha, I feel kinda out of place right now. Just about everybody is 1500+ and I haven't done a single ranked game yet. But I don't think a new channel is needed for that.

Notrich

11-12-2011

Quote:
Troy Spiral:

3v3 is for everyone who likes 3v3 and is looking for regular players to team up with... i know this because i made the channel

there are some cool high elo players there... there are also some raging ******bags...

TSM willxo

11-12-2011

threevsthree

Troy L Jenkins

11-12-2011

Quote:
Rabbitsuit:
Haha, I feel kinda out of place right now. Just about everybody is 1500+ and I haven't done a single ranked game yet. But I don't think a new channel is needed for that.

I think that some people INTEND this channel for "everyone" but in actual practice it is not. Not that that is BAD its just how its worked out.

I was thinking of a channel called something like "Twisted Casual" (i actually made a channel called that and have it set to auto-join but dont have the energy to "push" a new channel at the moment with all the real life **** on my plate

Tiberius Steele

01-12-2012

bump

Axil

Recruiter

02-25-2012

first