Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

join 3v3 chat channel

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Notrich

10-28-2011

the looking for group channels generally seem filled with spamming for 5v5 - i created a 3v3 channel last year and had upto 10 people logging into it regularly (they all seem to have quit the game though)

so why not have it be a community 3v3 channel instead?
just have it autoopen on login... maybe if we can build a population of regular players there it will be easier to find 3v3 partners?

3v3

edit:
3v3 is open to all (play norm with like minded players, find custom games against better players to get better yourself, find ranked partners for low-high elo)

maybe we can also start a ranked 3v3 channels for people who simply can't stand being with lower elo people lol?

3v3ranked: specifically for ranked team search?

3v3highelo: for ragers?

Kehlin

10-28-2011

whats the chat room name ? im in "3v3"

Notrich

10-28-2011

Quote:
Kehlin:
whats the chat room name ? im in "3v3"

chat room name is
3v3

not many people use it anymore... but maybe we can change that.

People that like TT will come to this forum and maybe more and more of them will make it a default channel... before you know it we will have a small community of people that actually want to play 3v3.

bump this thread occasionally (maybe once a week - thank god we don't have to go to general discussion anymore to TRY and discuss TT)

Dependency

10-28-2011

Join up! 3v3

Notrich

10-28-2011

might be worth starting a 3v3ranked and/or 3v3highelo channel as well (for people specifically looking for ranked teammates)

Personally - I would just like to play 3v3 norm with teams occasionally and then work up to ranked.

iTedRo

10-28-2011

hmm I'm in.

Tiberius Steele

10-28-2011

Bump!

Notrich

10-29-2011

Quote:
Dependency:
Join up! 3v3

Quote:
Tiberius Steele:
Bump!

nice to see a plat in chat!!

hopefully we can get some custom games going there... if plats are up to playing with some lower elo in custom games maybe we can build up more people to play 3v3 ranked?

GreedyBuddhist

10-29-2011

This is the wrong room

Depend is trolling everyone.

The correct room is "5v5"

Doctor Dot

10-29-2011

I had no idea such a room even existed. Perhaps I'll actually be able to find some decent players now instead of random teammates who feed/screw over their teammates.