elo FOTM easy win

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kingsolara

10-28-2011

I'm not quite understanding the elo system anymore.

I understand ratios say your chances of getting troll's/afk'rs such and such are the same as your opponent. So going by this ratio bidness woulden't that mean my elo would be destined to go up once every so games or so?

So is elo more like a lottery? Whomever get's the less trolliest team get's the W?

I mean I guess what people say "could" be true. You would be able to carry yourself up the ladder. But with the gold per kill nerf's and such riot made it harder to snowball. and if I can't snowball my way out of Elo hell, woulden't it be best for me to just wait for riot to make champs or buff champs into vayne release and graves release status?

So for the sake of all of our Elo's I say we pool together to beat this mundane system riot has created. They say it's a reflection of our skill. I say nay. There just lies fed to the breadwinners of this relationship!

How do we beat this system you ask? Well that's simple. We cluster together and form the league of very OP champions guild!

Within this dark guild we will beat riot at their own game of frustration! We will slowly break champs one by one. Creating FOTM champs who snowball easy and can easily carry us up the elo ladder!

Come my friends LET THE BRAINSTORMING BEGIN!!!!!

Edit: Once this reaches 50 posts I shall bestow upon you the power of your first champion to pubstomp in low levels of elo 0-1000

ValkyriÍ

10-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsolara View Post

I understand ratios say your chances of getting troll's/afk'rs such and such are the same as your opponent. So going by this ratio bidness woulden't that mean my elo would be destined to go up once every so games or so?

So is elo more like a lottery? Whomever get's the less trolliest team get's the W?

I mean I guess what people say "could" be true. You would be able to carry yourself up the ladder. But with the gold per kill nerf's and such riot made it harder to snowball. and if I can't snowball my way out of Elo hell, woulden't it be best for me to just wait for riot to make champs or buff champs into vayne release and graves release status?

So for the sake of all of our Elo's I say we pool together to beat this mundane system riot has created. They say it's a reflection of our skill. I say nay. There just lies fed to the breadwinners of this relationship!

How do we beat this system you ask? Well that's simple. We cluster together and form the league of very OP champions guild!

Within this dark guild we will beat riot at their own game of frustration! We will slowly break champs one by one. Creating FOTM champs who snowball easy and can easily carry us up the elo ladder!

Come my friends LET THE BRAINSTORMING BEGIN!!!!!
i am so in + 1

TinRolex

10-28-2011

you could also stop complaining and just play. Duo que with someone and reduce the # of idiots on your team by 1

Ukff

10-28-2011

Inb4 the next few release champs are absolute garbage lol

Illyria

10-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinRolex View Post
you could also stop complaining and just play. Duo que with someone and reduce the # of idiots on your team by 1
And you will still lose because you can't carry 3 braindead people against a half decent team just because MM says so.

Kmiavdaen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2011

interesting, can't say I believe you will really find that imba win champion, but I will give you my post

Haricots

10-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsolara View Post

I understand ratios say your chances of getting troll's/afk'rs such and such are the same as your opponent.
No, the chance of them getting the troll/afk/noob is 5/9 and the chance that you will get them is 4/9, assuming you aren't afk, troll or noob.
This is the reason that you would expect your ELO to rise if you contributed more than other people at that ELO. There will be some "random walk" that you aren't responsible for, but that will be averaged out for the vast majority of players if they play enough games.

EagLeaf

10-28-2011

Forever and always: the pubstomper Akali. Akali will always have a spammable, 800 range gap closer which applies the full effect of Rylais along with her low cool down Q. No other champion can stick to you as hard as Akali can except perhaps Skarner, Irelia, or Lee Sin.

Alice Twilight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglef2 View Post
Forever and always: the pubstomper Akali. Akali will always have a spammable, 800 range gap closer which applies the full effect of Rylais along with her low cool down Q. No other champion can stick to you as hard as Akali can except perhaps Skarner, Irelia, or Lee Sin.
Kassadin says hi

Riddler

10-28-2011

elo anti-FoTM hard win