High elo dominion live stream

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nekrogen

10-27-2011

Current status: OFFLINE
http://www.own3d.tv/Nekrogen

For those of you interested in dominion, I've set up a stream that details some of the highest level game play available. I play mostly Ryze, but I occasionally play Kassadin, Graves, Heimerdinger, Irelia, etc. If you are looking to learn some pointers about the dominion framework or if you want some good old fashioned fun, come take a look! WARNING: My queue times have been, and can be, over 15 minutes in length, please be patient!

This thread is in correspondence with my Dominion Ryze guide: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1365062. I will just be bumping this thread for viewers, but if you have a question please feel free to post in either thread or add me to talk.

Listenin' to some Hard Rock and Metal \m/

DrunkNorseman

Recruiter

10-27-2011

Bump!

As per your request, sir.

Nekrogen

10-27-2011

Thanks

DrunkNorseman

Recruiter

10-27-2011

Woot! 16 viewers...

. . . . *bump*

Nephwrack

10-28-2011

Thread necromancy powers ACTIVATE

lol jk just bumping

ZaberZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2011

hey look! its me! the pro he plays with

Superbone1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2011

Thoughts on the scoring system in Dominion? I've always felt bottom lane gets the shaft, even with the recent tweak.

EDIT: Thanks. I pretty much knew all that, but it's nice to know I'm not the only one who has noticed. Points =/= skill in Dominion for sure.

Nekrogen

10-28-2011

Yeah bottom lane gets slightly shafted due to the fact that pushing/holding their bottom point isn't rewarded correctly. Having your minion wave do the work grants you 10/20 points at best and that's if you're close by. If you don't channel the point you should still be rewarded for good play, which I do believe bottom laners are being denied.

DrunkNorseman

Recruiter

10-28-2011

I'm just glad there's someone playing Ryze. I don't see enough of him.

Fexus

10-28-2011

Party fiddle or nothing imo