Ultimate Ready Sound Needs to be added

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SiriusNova

09-25-2009

I have been a DOTA'er for over 5 years. I got your beta a few weeks ago. I love this game blows DOTA and Demigod away, which I also owns. (Sucks dont get it) Anyways in DOTA in big fight sometime you always wait for ur ult which can be a few seconds away. I have to take my eyes off the fight to check the status and by the time its ready we are all dead.

So to solve this problem before guestimating it would be awesome to have 2 sounds added to this game before release. I am sure it would be very simple to do too.

1) Add a sound like this "Ultimate Ready in 10 seconds"

- This lets you know that alright we can move forward to engage.

2) Add a Sound that indicates "Ultimate Ready"

- Simple and to the point you know your ready to rock n roll.

I am sure the pros and hardcore fans out their would love either or if not both of these sounds. If people dont like it add a disable icon in the sound menu. :/

Great game by the way oh yeah 1 more thing. The last throne or inhibitor whatever its called needs to be doubled in HP. It dies way to easy give the other team a chance to defend. You cant even get out of your base when the other team attacks before its dead.

-Leo

handpartytowel

09-26-2009

cant wait to play kassadin and have my sound card melt due to processing 'ultimate ready' too many times.

Yeorwned

09-26-2009

I don't see a need for this since managing your abilities is a big part of the game but at best, a soft and short tone might be ok.

Lawlerkats

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2009

Cool idea, and I imagine the ULTIMATE READY voice could sound totally awesome, but handparty brings up a good point. On heroes with a short CD, i.e. Kassadin, Teemo, etc, the voice would get annoying real quick.

Xpload

Adjudicator

10-03-2009

HoN have enough childish sounds. I laughed my ass off when I heard "Ultimate warrior". Cooldown numerical timers will be enought to help you manage the timing.

Void19

10-08-2009

I've been playing teemo a lot lately. I would probably have to kill myself if this was implemented. It would get so annoying. Besides, managing your abilities is a main part of the game. It's your job to know when they are off cooldown.

h4rdcor3

10-11-2009

Managing your cool down times is a huge part of the game. When you get to the point where you know you champion well enough that you don't even need to look down to see you you are off cooldown can really increase your effectiveness.