Better AI for custom

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FallenHeavens

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2011

Harder bots I do want. But bots that magically generate two times the gold as you for nearly everything they do is ridiculous. It's not at all realistic that Annie will get 22.6k gold for a 40 minute game while going 6-22 when I go 28-4 and only get 14k (rough estimates, but still close to what really happens).

They need to be designed better for fighting, but not get bonuses like that to where they will always have better items then you. That's just bs.

kingnedved

11-02-2011

Agreed

Sibyle

11-06-2011

Also i don't know if its me who havent been able to figure it out..but it would be nice to have a way to set lane for the bot at the beginning. Like maybe the position in the line up when you create the game correspond to a lane: 1-top 2-top 3-mid 4-bot 5-bot for exemple.

BunnyMind

11-08-2011

Before the release of Co-op vs. AI the custom game AI was much smarter than it is now and was also available in Twisted Treeline and Autumn Summoners Rift (which I don't believe it can be used on anymore but I could be mistaken), so it's pretty deliberate on Riot's part how bad the AI is. Honestly, I doubt they're ever going to change it; they want people to play Co-op vs. AI since five guys on one game is a lot easier on their servers than five guys on five separate games.

XDireWolfX

11-10-2011

it's funny how no-one knows how hard it is to make a good ai :P

NakedGranny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvinite View Post
Just a question .. if you dont like playing vs the bots y dont you try normal games ?
because they just want to masturbate to feel good, not to be challenged. obviously.

DartOwnerWes

11-13-2011

I would like to see additional options available for the custom games as well.

- Provide all of the champions as enemies, or at least rotate the bots with the weekly champions, keeping the default group just to ensure a nice selection list. I'd love to be able to try out my chosen champion against additional champions.

- Allow the difficulty level to be selected. Basic is good for my kids, but I would like a bit more of a challenge. Add beginner and intermediate AIs also please.

- Allow the lane to be determined by the order in the game setup. I can't test out solo mid or duo bot in custom game right now.

A big reason for this request is that I play with my kids... all under 13 yrs. My kids each have an account, but I won't let them play co-op games because they haven't developed their strategies yet and rarely win basic custom. I don't want them trashing someone else's game because they were making rookie mistakes. Not to mention some of the players don't have the best manners.

It would be nice to be a lane partner when I play with one kid, but currently we have to let the AI solo in another lane to do so.

LOL is becoming a family past time in my house. In a few more years we can field a team of five, but I'd like to get them fully trained in custom first.

Sqdhd123

11-13-2011

yes plz allow the options to set bots to hard.... maybe even easy, medium, hard, expert w/e but also plz fix that bug where the bots just run into turret and die...... like idiots.

another thing that bothers me is when i am pushing the nexus turrets and the top lane bots dont give a dam and just keep pushing like shouldnt they go back to base and help out? -_-

i know its hard and maybe even inconvenient to do all these changes, but it would make the game a little more well rounded and better just saying. like i play my friends in custom and often i 1v1 one of my friends i give him the bots that he wants and he picks mine, i even go like tank support and still destroy the guy and i even let him feed off the bots, so like setting my bots to easy and his to hard would be better not just for me but for everyone else playing customs as well.

i dont get the point of having the option to change difficulty level and theres only basic -_-

BearSharkFace

11-15-2011

Yeah AI sucks

BearSharkFace

11-15-2011

Yeah Agreed