Better AI for custom

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sibyle

10-27-2011

I don't know if that subject have come up yet, but i was wondering if there was any plan to have better AI for summoner rift custom? Because, right now, I can only seem to set it to easy and even so they are dummer then in coop easy mode. Would be really nice to even have a hard mode so we can have real practice solo or challenging game when you play with a mix of ppl and bot.

Okami Kageteiru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2011

bump +1
We need harder bots XD

Cimis

10-30-2011

I completely agree, it gets boring face rolling 1 v 5 after awhile

FreeWillyWonKa

10-30-2011

+1 I support

F22

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2011

We definitely need new bots, yes.

Sylvinite

10-30-2011

Just a question .. if you dont like playing vs the bots y dont you try normal games ?

BioKast

10-31-2011

I've seen Bots that are smarter then some people I've had to deal with n my team in normals... or as bad as it sounds, ranked. Bots need a remake for customs.

Implozion

11-01-2011

The Bots keep randomly towerdiving and dying. =/

Lord Ryushishin

11-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugotmurked View Post
I've seen Bots that are smarter then some people I've had to deal with n my team in normals... or as bad as it sounds, ranked. Bots need a remake for customs.
I know what you mean. Played a Co-op vs AI game once with Morde. They where smart enough to build Banshee's Veil expect for the Tank and Support (Shen and Soroka). I was like, "...". My team had nothing to help me pop them.

I want to play a Custom with AI's where I am not able to go like 32/3/5 everytime. Doesn't really help me "privately" test drive champions/builds properly.

Deliani

11-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Barbaros View Post
I know what you mean. Played a Co-op vs AI game once with Morde. They where smart enough to build Banshee's Veil expect for the Tank and Support (Shen and Soroka). I was like, "...". My team had nothing to help me pop them.

I want to play a Custom with AI's where I am not able to go like 32/3/5 everytime. Doesn't really help me "privately" test drive champions/builds properly.
Isn't really them being smart. Bots don't change their items based on the enemy team comp (or at least I have yet to see them do it). Ryze and Annie always buy veil, Ashe always does (MF might too), Nunu and Warwick always do. The tanks and supports usually don't.