Deathfire Grasp

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aim Wizard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2011

veigar says hi.

thalelar

10-30-2011

every mage i play i get it lol .... heck it is really nasty on a p tee mo . Deathfire Grasp is amazing to gank with . i have annoyed a lot of players that way .

Claricorp

10-30-2011

Fantastic on swain because of his damage amp, but still more of an end game item for him.

iP1ayJarvan

10-31-2011

any champ that has a similar range to it can use it. its core for my kassandin build, and i've been having success with it on annie too.

exe3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2011

Started experimenting with AP Poppy (I go AD usually) and Deathfire Grasp is pretty insane.

Tubutas

10-31-2011

Swain torment DFG GG.

crzymdscntst

11-01-2011

Deathfire Grasp has 2 stats that Karma REALLY needs, Cooldowns and mana regen. Her passive also allows for her to get an extra 7% of their health when she's low on health... add 1 deathcap and you're inclined to laugh at how ridiculous it can get. However Karma has some problems even so, so I only wish those could get sorted a bit better.

trancepticom

11-04-2011

It totally depends on your play style. I have bought it for Fiddlesticks before, but often any time I'm in range I am focussed because Fiddles out of a bush is like a bullseye. So I don't find too many chances to use it.