Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What happens next?

[NMR] March north by land. Attack the Nikasaur Manifest. Crush them before they aid the IsC. 60 14.89%
[NMR] Deploy by sea. Head straight to the Nyandaregion to frame the Confederacy. 47 11.66%
[NMR] Deploy by sea to the Nyandaregion, but stop in the Imperium for supplies first. 27 6.7%
[NMR] Deploy by sea to the Nyandaregion, but stop to attack the Imperium to steal their supplies. 31 7.69%
[IsC] Attempt to gain an alliance with the Nikasaur Manifest. 121 30.02%
[IsC] Send a large, armed caravan to purchase supplies from the Imperium. 52 12.9%
[IsC] Attempt to join forces with the Imperium to gain access to their equipment. 88 21.84%
[IsC] Wait to see what the NMR does next. Send out scout teams to spy on them. 44 10.92%
[The Knights who Drink Tea] Drink tea! (Tea! Tea! Tea!) 128 31.76%
[Xyphuminati] Be foreboding, but otherwise useless. 98 24.32%
[Imperium] Continue to stockpile supplies. Wait until one side or the other approaches you. 46 11.41%
[Imperium] The Phreakemperor said he supports bears. Arrange a meeting with the IsC leadership. 98 24.32%
[Anti-Fun Agenda] Zileas' minions show up to wreck everyone's stuff and eradicate impure content. 76 18.86%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters 403 .

[Community Event] The Riot War - Chapter 2 - Never Trust a Dark Lord

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phalonax

10-27-2011

Quote:
Valkyrie Lead:
[[Stab yourself then. Not my **** guards. -.- you could learn a thing about diplomacy. a trail of wounded guards is not a good way to get a busy king (and a very pissed off grand marshal) to listen when you have important news to share.]]

[[I didn't attack him to try to draw anyone out. He just so happened to try to kill me.
And plus he turned out to be a spy.
...that doesn't solve anything, does it?
Regardless, this is what happens when you let a blood reaper join your army. Someone on either side is going to get hurt. Why they didn't stop me is as much of a mystery to me as why my leaders let me join in the first place.]]

Sagarys

10-27-2011

Quote:
Zileas:
It proved resistant to my poll persuasion, only 20 votes magically appeared.

A testament to my influence it would seem!

Llamia

10-27-2011

Servant of The Nerf lord
Morellos Big Toe:
Brothers and sisters of the NMR. I come before you not to plead but to instruct. The evil that is the Nikasaur manifest poses no threat to us. We would be wasting our time by attacking them first and allowing the rest of the factions time to act. Therefore we must attack Clan Nyan. Not only are they OH GOD MAKE IT STOOOPPPP!, They are by far the most likely to provide aide to the rogue IsC.Anyone willing to help us destroy these non-worshipers of the nerf lord is free to do so. anyone who isn't will stay out of our way or be destroyed. SUCH IS THE POWER OF THE NEW MORELLO REPUBLIC! HAIL THE NERF LORD! HAIL TO ZILEAS! All things must be destroyed!

Epicn00b

10-27-2011

Quote:
Zileas:
It proved resistant to my poll persuasion, only 20 votes magically appeared.

The Legion of n00b shall not be swayed.

All hail Kog'Maw, god of Mercy.

P.S. PREPARE FOR DESTRUCTION

Valkyrie Lead

10-27-2011

Quote:
Phalonax:
[[I didn't attack him to try to draw anyone out. He just so happened to try to kill me.
And plus he turned out to be a spy.
...that doesn't solve anything, does it?
Regardless, this is what happens when you let a blood reaper join your army. Someone on either side is going to get hurt. Why they didn't stop me is as much of a mystery to me as why my leaders let me join in the first place.]]

[[Go kill the enemy then. Not your allies. Hell, and i was worried about Baron's turrets not having IFF sensors and now i have to worry about you? I'm more scared i'm gonna get offed by one of my allies than i am the enemy. Nearly get behead by the king. Nearly get killed by rouge turret fire. Now you are romping around our capitol city untended and ready to kill anyone who bumps into you. you need to chill lady. Unless Vladimir taught you how to sanguine pool, you're not getting out of the dungeons next time you assault someone.]]

Llamia

10-27-2011

Curses where was the last option when I voted? I demand the ability to revote. Or at least the ability to plea that a vote be added onto the glorious Zileas's option on my behalf.

Zileas

VP of Game Design

10-27-2011

Quote:
Llamia:
Curses where was the last option when I voted? I demand the ability to revote. Or at least the ability to plea that a vote be added onto the glorious Zileas's option on my behalf.

Well, I'm sure that other members of my organization will come through, but I appreciate your loyalty.

Uszi

10-27-2011

Quote:
Sagarys:
My apologies. I assumed since you acted as such a leader that perhaps you might have a crew of sorts. But I have left the door wide open for you. Do it yourself!

K.

Mercenaries:

Sink me! In all me years of selling me sword and collecting me plunder, I never thought to lead. Now, I have come to command a fleet of pirate ships, which I acquired through one act o' knavery, then another.

So, I be no longer involving meself in the democratic politics o' the mercenary companies. I urge no course o' action on the free mercs, who may sell their sword to whom they please. Should you swabs choose to join me, know that I split all of my plunder fairly with my crew, and I consider the opinions of all mates before setting course. And you'll be able to talk like a pirate on more than one day a year, aye.

I'll be no longer posting under the Mercenaries title neither, instead I'll be flying a more fitting flag:

Pirates:

I'll spin the yarn of what happened when Morello's men parrleyed with me, and what I demanded of them. Whether they'll end up giving it to me and securing me canons for their cause will remain up to them, 'course.

I just need some time to write it down.

Valkyrie Lead

10-27-2011

Quote:
Zileas:
Well, I'm sure that other members of my organization will come through, but I appreciate your loyalty.

Seeing as you are getting some votes, how about removing the ones you forged. Stuffing the ballot box is a punishable crime in Runeterra. >.> i think.

Phalonax

10-27-2011

Quote:
Valkyrie Lead:
[[Go kill the enemy then. Not your allies. Hell, and i was worried about Baron's turrets not having IFF sensors and now i have to worry about you? I'm more scared i'm gonna get offed by one of my allies than i am the enemy. Nearly get behead by the king. Nearly get killed by rouge turret fire. Now you are romping around our capitol city untended and ready to kill anyone who bumps into you. you need to chill lady. Unless Vladimir taught you how to sanguine pool, you're not getting out of the dungeons next time you assault someone.]]

[[If I was going to kill everyone I see, I would've done so by now. I'm not a mass murderer. If I were, I wouldn't even be there to begin with. Let me make this clear. I'm not like other blood reapers who will easily kill their own mothers if asked. Hell, I'm probably the only one that even has a sense of what's right and wrong. There's no need to worry too much about me causing a massacre. Unless, that is, you somehow make me angry enough to the point that I can't control my own fury.]]