What happens next?

[NMR] March north by land. Attack the Nikasaur Manifest. Crush them before they aid the IsC. 60 14.89%
[NMR] Deploy by sea. Head straight to the Nyandaregion to frame the Confederacy. 47 11.66%
[NMR] Deploy by sea to the Nyandaregion, but stop in the Imperium for supplies first. 27 6.70%
[NMR] Deploy by sea to the Nyandaregion, but stop to attack the Imperium to steal their supplies. 31 7.69%
[IsC] Attempt to gain an alliance with the Nikasaur Manifest. 121 30.02%
[IsC] Send a large, armed caravan to purchase supplies from the Imperium. 52 12.90%
[IsC] Attempt to join forces with the Imperium to gain access to their equipment. 88 21.84%
[IsC] Wait to see what the NMR does next. Send out scout teams to spy on them. 44 10.92%
[The Knights who Drink Tea] Drink tea! (Tea! Tea! Tea!) 128 31.76%
[Xyphuminati] Be foreboding, but otherwise useless. 98 24.32%
[Imperium] Continue to stockpile supplies. Wait until one side or the other approaches you. 46 11.41%
[Imperium] The Phreakemperor said he supports bears. Arrange a meeting with the IsC leadership. 98 24.32%
[Anti-Fun Agenda] Zileas' minions show up to wreck everyone's stuff and eradicate impure content. 76 18.86%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 403. You may not vote on this poll

[Community Event] The Riot War - Chapter 2 - Never Trust a Dark Lord

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Uszi

10-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagarys View Post
"Also, I have arranged a meeting that you must attend with a band of mercenary pirates led by someone named Uszi. He says he commands a small fleet of warships. We will need those ships. Offer him whatever he wants."
Heh, when did I become a pirate admiral? I never claimed to be any more than an average sell sword... but I'm not going to complain about the significant promotion. Matey.

Do you want me to reply myself, Sagarys, or do you prefer to write that? I can certainly envision what an emissary's visit to my pirate fleet would look like.

Valkyrie Lead

10-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalonax View Post
[[Yes, I could've easily done that, but when someone approaches me like that man, I end up acting on reflex and instinct, which means stabbing people.]]
[[Stab yourself then. Not my **** guards. -.- you could learn a thing about diplomacy. a trail of wounded guards is not a good way to get a busy king (and a very pissed off grand marshal) to listen when you have important news to share.]]

Cryypter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2011

Brotherhood of the Armored Bear

A chill breeze blew across the ramparts of the outer wall, but Cryypter barely felt it through his thick fur. He stood on one of the towers, keeping watch over the forest below. The crescent moon was starting to fade as dawn's first light approached, the sky beginning to show a hint of the brilliant colors of sunrise. He took a deep breath, tasting the dew still in the air. It was as if all the glory of the coming day was gathered, waiting to burst forth upon the world. This was what Cryypter lived for: the anticipation of what was to come, and the fulfillment of that anticipation. He had specifically asked for this guard post, for he would be the first to see something coming. Whether it be tidings of war or envoys of peace, he would be at the forefront, armor shining in the sunlight, claw held high.

It was in this moment of reflection that he noticed a lone figure emerge from the morning mist, coming up the path to the gate. Cryypter's eyes narrowed as he attempted to identify the traveler, his sense of smell useless upwind. As the figure came closer, Cryypter's eyes widened in astonishment, and a single whisper came from his mouth: "Volibar." He turned and let out a mighty roar, which echoed across the courtyard, drawing all eyes to him. "LORD VOLIBAR RETURNS!" he bellowed.

((Hope you don't mind my being on guard duty, can't think of anything else to do atm, since I'm not a general, leader, or somesuch important figure.))

Zileas

VP of Game Design

10-27-2011
4 of 9 Riot Posts

Isn't this where the anti-fun agenda flips the proverbial table and messes everything up by removing unsuitable content? You know, like that bear with armor. I mean, it seems to be a poll option now.

Sagarys

10-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uszi View Post
Heh, when did I become a pirate admiral? I never claimed to be any more than an average sell sword... but I'm not going to complain about the significant promotion. Matey.

Do you want me to reply myself, Sagarys, or do you prefer to write that? I can certainly envision what an emissary's visit to my pirate fleet would look like.
My apologies. I assumed since you acted as such a leader that perhaps you might have a crew of sorts. But I have left the door wide open for you. Do it yourself!

Sagarys

10-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
Isn't this where the anti-fun agenda flips the proverbial table and messes everything up by removing unsuitable content? You know, like that bear with armor. I mean, it seems to be a poll option now.
My poll has been invaded!

Yet somehow... I am honored to have Zileas in my thread.

I am confused on the inside...

Zileas

VP of Game Design

10-27-2011
5 of 9 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagarys View Post
My poll has been invaded!

Yet somehow... I am honored to have Zileas in my thread.

I am confused on the inside...
It proved resistant to my poll persuasion, only 20 votes magically appeared.

Space Marine Guy

10-27-2011

Quote:
The Phreakemperor is against you.

Thus I must be against you.

But it's so hard...

I must resist...

Valkyrie Lead

10-27-2011

Quote:
HAXOR. NO MESSING WITH THE POLL! I HAVE A WAR TO WIN AND YOU ARE GOING DOWN.

Okay, got that out of my system. Hi.

Lord GiantR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2011

Quote:

Is it possible to be in league with the Armored Bears and the NMR at the same time.