What happens next?

[NMR] March north by land. Attack the Nikasaur Manifest. Crush them before they aid the IsC. 60 14.89%
[NMR] Deploy by sea. Head straight to the Nyandaregion to frame the Confederacy. 47 11.66%
[NMR] Deploy by sea to the Nyandaregion, but stop in the Imperium for supplies first. 27 6.70%
[NMR] Deploy by sea to the Nyandaregion, but stop to attack the Imperium to steal their supplies. 31 7.69%
[IsC] Attempt to gain an alliance with the Nikasaur Manifest. 121 30.02%
[IsC] Send a large, armed caravan to purchase supplies from the Imperium. 52 12.90%
[IsC] Attempt to join forces with the Imperium to gain access to their equipment. 88 21.84%
[IsC] Wait to see what the NMR does next. Send out scout teams to spy on them. 44 10.92%
[The Knights who Drink Tea] Drink tea! (Tea! Tea! Tea!) 128 31.76%
[Xyphuminati] Be foreboding, but otherwise useless. 98 24.32%
[Imperium] Continue to stockpile supplies. Wait until one side or the other approaches you. 46 11.41%
[Imperium] The Phreakemperor said he supports bears. Arrange a meeting with the IsC leadership. 98 24.32%
[Anti-Fun Agenda] Zileas' minions show up to wreck everyone's stuff and eradicate impure content. 76 18.86%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 403. You may not vote on this poll

[Community Event] The Riot War - Chapter 2 - Never Trust a Dark Lord

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Golden 001

Senior Member

10-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightOfSpades View Post
((I friggen hate waiting))
((If you guys want we could have a random bandit raid in the meantime. Shrug.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baneson

Senior Member

10-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightOfSpades View Post
((I friggen hate waiting))
((Ditto. Let's dice this guy up while we wait. J/k ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flamell

Senior Member

10-28-2011

( would ruin the moment lol.)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xMsyk

Senior Member

10-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse Apostle View Post
Too long, will read tomorrow
((Im gonna go sleep.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Golden 001

Senior Member

10-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamell View Post
( would ruin the moment lol.)
((Lol yeah, it's just what my old DM would do. Players not acomplishing something at the moment? RANDOM ENCOUNTER))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flamell

Senior Member

10-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Golden 001 View Post
((Lol yeah, it's just what my old DM would do. Players not acomplishing something at the moment? RANDOM ENCOUNTER))
(Oh I hear ya my DM was the same way, and it NEVER turned out good.)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShadowWolfs

Senior Member

10-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andersworth View Post
"Right, remember to keep as many alive as possible, we need to figure out where they keep coming from, and that means we need to interrogate them." He said, then started walking down to Lukan, "as for you, you get the honour of heading to see the Ambearsador. And don't worry about your cargo, my brothers will stay here and, when we get to the keep, there will be more sent out to retrieve it."

Holding out a paw, Andersworth started drawing on his magic to teleport them both to the throne room as soon as Lukan grabbed hold.
Lukan lets out a chuckle "oh dont worry about the cargo its fairly small so it never even left my person but i hope the chat with the abearsador will be quick as i took a bullet to the shoulder and would like to get that deatl with" gesturing to his left shoulder the back of which was covered in blood. He lets out on last chuckle as he siezes the bears paw


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Andersworth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowWolfs View Post
Lukan lets out a chuckle "oh dont worry about the cargo its fairly small so it never even left my person but i hope the chat with the abearsador will be quick as i took a bullet to the shoulder and would like to get that deatl with" gesturing to his left shoulder the back of which was covered in blood. He lets out on last chuckle as he siezes the bears paw
"Well, when we get to the keep, we can have some healers look at it, but I know that the Ambearsador will like to speak with you as soon as possible," he said, the turned his head to look at one of the soldiers, "Get the men back to the castle and tend to your wounds." Closing his eyes and visualizing the throne room and building up his energy for the burst it would take to make the push that far. With a loud pop as the air was suddenly displaced, having been moved along with Andersworth and Lukan into the keep. Looking towards the throne, he saw that Soupcup had left, glancing about, he realized that it was actually getting rather late in the day. "Well, that's what battle does to you, gets you lost and makes you waste the day away." he thought, then looked down at Lukan. "Well, it appears that the Ambearsador has retired for tonight, which means you get to go to the infirmary!" he said, placing his paw on the smaller man's back and leading him towards the infirmary. When they arrived at the infirmary, he 'lightly' pushed Lukan onto a bed and retrieved a doctor to look at the wound.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FearTheSkorpion

Senior Member

10-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynaht View Post
(Ulciscendi Im sort of active for RP but i have little to no experience in RP. Though we might as well do something your visit, no?)
((Awesome, didn't think we had any Imperium RPers. Sure, I can do something, but it'll have to wait until tomorrow afternoon. I'm about to get off, and I've got a busy morning ahead.

And, @ above posters: I AM that DM I did that all the time when someone wasn't around to advance the main storyline we were creating, although I usually limited it to some highwaymen/bandits at the most. Sounds like yours conjured up some Frost Giants, or something.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ynaht

Senior Member

10-28-2011

(ISC seems so active...... where are the other groups??????)