What happens next?

[NMR] March north by land. Attack the Nikasaur Manifest. Crush them before they aid the IsC. 60 14.89%
[NMR] Deploy by sea. Head straight to the Nyandaregion to frame the Confederacy. 47 11.66%
[NMR] Deploy by sea to the Nyandaregion, but stop in the Imperium for supplies first. 27 6.70%
[NMR] Deploy by sea to the Nyandaregion, but stop to attack the Imperium to steal their supplies. 31 7.69%
[IsC] Attempt to gain an alliance with the Nikasaur Manifest. 121 30.02%
[IsC] Send a large, armed caravan to purchase supplies from the Imperium. 52 12.90%
[IsC] Attempt to join forces with the Imperium to gain access to their equipment. 88 21.84%
[IsC] Wait to see what the NMR does next. Send out scout teams to spy on them. 44 10.92%
[The Knights who Drink Tea] Drink tea! (Tea! Tea! Tea!) 128 31.76%
[Xyphuminati] Be foreboding, but otherwise useless. 98 24.32%
[Imperium] Continue to stockpile supplies. Wait until one side or the other approaches you. 46 11.41%
[Imperium] The Phreakemperor said he supports bears. Arrange a meeting with the IsC leadership. 98 24.32%
[Anti-Fun Agenda] Zileas' minions show up to wreck everyone's stuff and eradicate impure content. 76 18.86%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 403. You may not vote on this poll

[Community Event] The Riot War - Chapter 2 - Never Trust a Dark Lord

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prince Kassad

10-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowWolfs View Post
hmm yet your fraction is the smallest of all the fractions and have been acting aggressively to everyone so why should we trust you?
We are a rebellion that grows stronger based off of our own weakness. It is some very ancient magic, complicated stuff. :P
On that note, I would appreciate a downvote!

Sleiphner

10-27-2011

The Knights Who Drink Tea (Tea! Tea! Tea!)

Missive to Soupcup, of the Brotherhood of the Armored Bears attached to a partially laiden European swallow

_██_
(ಠ_ರೃ) Esteemed Member of the Brotherhood of the Armored Bears: Soupcup,

It has come to my attention, that by various prophets, and members of other factions that are supposedly in line with this New Morello Republic (to which, we are currently cautious of), that they intend to not only downfall the Cult of the Solari, but also all factions that seem to go against them. I know not which theories to believe, and which to discredit, but I do know that I am beginning to grow---weary, perhaps even a little anxious, which is not like my gentleman nature at all. I understand as of now, that are you among the most friendly with us, as well as those of the Solari, and we only wish for neutrality in this ongoing war. However, I have been kept awake these past few nights, afraid that we may have to break our neutrality, and sometime soon.

We are mostly keeping ourselves outside, and uninvolved of most events going on, but any news is better than no news. Although neutral, I only request and beseech thee that we may be informed of the events going on, only factual, and with no skew so as to not fight our neutral ways.

Should we reach a quorum that war is the only way to keep our, and the peaceful ways of others ongoing, we shall join more ferociously than even you, yourselves, as bears. I, myself, will don the armor of my grandfather, Sir Esquire, Lord Duke Count of Royalty, III. Our... methods of fighting may not be as fitting, as they are most archaic in comparison to our methods now, but I do have a bear riding harness, as passed down through the generations, equipped with an even more barbaric laser fitting system. We shall trade in our normal, formal top hats and monocles for our even more formal, and less used war top hats and monocles. I should hope, that such a time come, that we are on the same side.

Until such a time comes, and until I next hear from you, I will drink tea! Tea! Tea! Tea!

A Friend and Gentleman,
Sleiphner of the Knights Who Drink Tea Tea! Tea! Tea!

P.S.: Enclosed, and upon having tea with our membership, you have signed yourself up for a free, lifetime subscription to Tea Drinkers Digest: The Knights Who Drink Tea. With it, every month, you will receive a complimentary 6 bags of tea, as well as the latest fashion as to how to wear your top hat, and what tea goes best with the monocle of the month.

((Thank you for including the option best suited for the Knights Who Drink Tea, Sagarys. <3 ))

Flamell

10-27-2011

(The Golden 001 You still got plans for when we leave for Parrotopia or has that changed?)

Lord GiantR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2011

I feel like i made something for the story asking Reich to join us. Yay.

Sagarys

10-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleiphner View Post

((Thank you for including the option best suited for the Knights Who Drink Tea, Sagarys. <3 ))

BuddhistDuelist

10-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleiphner View Post

Missive to Soupcup, of the Brotherhood of the Armored Bears attached to a partially laiden European swallow
((This made me laugh so hard, brilliant reference))

Lord GiantR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2011

NMR

Minions... Genius. Now we have an army(Thought GiantR to himself), but there must be some fatal flaw to the plan, I feel it, there always is one, I just can't get my head around it.(It struck him like a Ryze overload).

TIAMATS.

One of the arguably weakest weapons in the world is our one weakness, I MUST speak to my Lord for that, he MUST KNOW.

(Then Lord GiantR stopped and wondered)
Even if he IS my lord, he did remove the armor bear division from our ranks, which I did my best to invite to our ranks, I was one of the people at fault here. Though I was once a part of the Brotherhood of the armored Bear I think i still have some obligation to them.

Argh! Should I tell My Dark Lord for this enormous loophole or should I leave everything to fate...

Will return to my keep and think.

[Is this good or should i improve of my writing]

Reichsmann

10-27-2011

Reich, the Soulreaver

Moving through the throne room where guests were still departing, Reich noticed a man who looked deep in thought about something before he began to leave. Not stopping on his way to his destination he knew that everyone probably had questions on their minds to think about with recent events. Reich had to prepare for the worst case scenarios.

Moving into the servant's quarters, he looked around. Some of the servants were milling about, getting ready to clean after most the people had departed. Locating the one he was looking for he began to move towards her. Fehourlien was her name... one of the many servants who was probably nameless to so many others. He had become acquainted with her not long after his arrival. To many of the other servants, it looked as if Reich might have interest in her although he hadn't done nothing questionable except for friendly talk. The other servants knew she had an interest in him.

Fehourlien herself was tall for a lady. Standing 6 feet and 3 inches in height. She was very skinny, looking malnourished and under fed. Much like many of the normal guards that patrolled the castle. If the guards looked to be in such a shape, the servants probably had it worse. Her hair was a dark brain, and long. Her eyes a vibrant hazel, showing many different colors. If she were better fed and was able to wear decent clothing, she would probably be a very beautiful lady.

"Hello, Fehourlien." Reich said, removing his helmet as he grew near her.

Fehourlien turned to him, a small smile appearing on her lips as she said, "Hello Reich. How did everything go in the throne room?"

"Good for the most part. Although it looks like you will have a bit of a mess to clean up." Reich stated in his gravelly voice. His own lips moved up in a small smile before saying, "I'm sure that with you on the job, it will be spotless however. You work very hard."

"Only to please our Lord."

A few moments of silence passed. Both of them staring at one another. Eventually feeling a little awkward, Fehourlien cast her eyes downwards.

"Um... if you have nothing else to say, then I should get back to work." She said, beginning to walk past him.

Reich reached out, grabbing her arm very lightly so as not to harm her with his strength and the gauntlets he wore and said, "I'm going to be leaving soon to battle... to war. I do indeed have something to tell you, although our time was short together, and is short at this very moment."

Fehourlien stopped as her arm was grabbed and he said that. She could feel the strength from his single hand on her arm. So much more then her own. Slowly she manuevered her eyes to look at him. He wasn't the most handsome man alive, but he was far from the worst. Jet black hair that was close cropped for the helment he wore. A strong square jaw with the slightest hint of square cheekbones... and his eyes. His eyes is what got her most. The iris of his eyes were silver. Standing out from the white part of his eyes and black pupils.

Reich would lean forward suddenly, startling Fehourlien a bit as he whispered something ever so quietly into her ear. Whatever was said couldn't be heard by anyone but her. A smile appeared on her lips, and she let out a soft laugh and nodded her head while her cheeks mustered up a small amount of red.

With what was needed to be done accomplished, Reich let go of her and turned away. She watched him leave. Placing the large black and gold rimmed helmet over his head as he walked farther out of reach from her. Everyones gaze was on Reich at the last moment, and nobody appeared to notice the very thin line of black mist that disappeared into Fehourlien's ear.

With his goal accomplished, Reich began to search for Msyk.

Vertalous

10-27-2011

SandViper hastily ran through all the knowledge he had relating to the troubling times.

Vertalous sat in silence, concern growing on his face as SandViper went on.

"This is an outrage!" Vertalous snapped at the end of Sandviper's speach.
"I cannot believe the lows Morello has sunken to!"

Vertalous went on in a more solemn tone.

"We must no take Morello lightly. My wife Nidalee once had a run in with him. She was one of the most fierce warrior in the Nyandalegion. She easily out skilled him in battle. However with just one glancing blow with his demonic nerf bat, he reduced her to nothing more than a house cat."

Vertalous slammed his fist onto his map table. Dark rainbow energy shined from his fist. Vertalous could feel the unease in the room and calmed himself. He looked at the map he had just slammed. There was a fist burned into the area where the NMR stronghold is located.

"We need more allys." Vertalous said in almost a whisper.

"I must meet with the leader of the Brotherhood and the IsC. We must leave in haste, i fear the NMR is brooding something twisted. Dues!"

Vertalous pointed to the Nyandamonk. Deus could see the seriousness in Vertalous' eyes.

"Send a letter to the bears and the IsC, tell them we are coming. Also, while I am absent, you may act as leader of the Nyandaregion."

Dues was to shocked to even speak, was it excitment, fear, confusion?

"For my final wish as acting leader of the Nyandaregion; Ready the troops!"

With that final command Vertalous made haste out the door of his chambers taking his ornate war spear on the way out. Stunned and without the slightest idea how to respond, Sandviper chased after Vertalous.

((Finally got to type something with a keyboard instead of my phone xD And sorry if i moved too quickly through our meeting, but i really need to meet with the leaders of our aligned factions. I have plans :3))

Rain Surfer

10-27-2011

NMR

Nerfs for the Nerf lord!