What happens next?

[NMR] March north by land. Attack the Nikasaur Manifest. Crush them before they aid the IsC. 60 14.89%
[NMR] Deploy by sea. Head straight to the Nyandaregion to frame the Confederacy. 47 11.66%
[NMR] Deploy by sea to the Nyandaregion, but stop in the Imperium for supplies first. 27 6.70%
[NMR] Deploy by sea to the Nyandaregion, but stop to attack the Imperium to steal their supplies. 31 7.69%
[IsC] Attempt to gain an alliance with the Nikasaur Manifest. 121 30.02%
[IsC] Send a large, armed caravan to purchase supplies from the Imperium. 52 12.90%
[IsC] Attempt to join forces with the Imperium to gain access to their equipment. 88 21.84%
[IsC] Wait to see what the NMR does next. Send out scout teams to spy on them. 44 10.92%
[The Knights who Drink Tea] Drink tea! (Tea! Tea! Tea!) 128 31.76%
[Xyphuminati] Be foreboding, but otherwise useless. 98 24.32%
[Imperium] Continue to stockpile supplies. Wait until one side or the other approaches you. 46 11.41%
[Imperium] The Phreakemperor said he supports bears. Arrange a meeting with the IsC leadership. 98 24.32%
[Anti-Fun Agenda] Zileas' minions show up to wreck everyone's stuff and eradicate impure content. 76 18.86%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 403. You may not vote on this poll

[Community Event] The Riot War - Chapter 2 - Never Trust a Dark Lord

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flamell

10-27-2011

( If someone could give me some feedback on my posts, I would like to know what I could do to change the way my post flow to make them better, if any of the writers would comment I would appreciate it.)

Uszi

10-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMsyk View Post
((@Sagarys: Confirmed))

((I demand a pre-redesign Raise Moral joke too!))
[Hey, unless you wanted to do it. I didn't even realize that you had planned to go yourself, so to speak. That is why I was just gonna roll out a story about some random underling trying to appeal to a bunch of pirates. A two-way thing might have more... idk, story credibility.]

[Online now for the moment if you want to go that way. Though, if you wanted to have you and Reich represent Morello, just start it off. If you don't want to do it, I'll write my own version with a nameless throwaway character as the ambassador/emissary for Morello.]

[Will... try to work in, raise morale joke.]

Reichsmann

10-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uszi View Post
[Hey, unless you wanted to do it. I didn't even realize that you had planned to go yourself, so to speak. That is why I was just gonna roll out a story about some random underling trying to appeal to a bunch of pirates. A two-way thing might have more... idk, story credibility.]

[Online now for the moment if you want to go that way. Though, if you wanted to have you and Reich represent Morello, just start it off. If you don't want to do it, I'll write my own version with a nameless throwaway character as the ambassador/emissary for Morello.]

[Will... try to work in, raise morale joke.]
((Hm, well I'm guessing that due to the stroy which was put out, you were pretty much allied with us, and you had a fleet (although not originally). I guess the most you'd need to do is flesh out your own characters background, because I -believe- that we were going to travel to meet you, so we could use the ships to get to our destination. When we meet, plenty of talking and what not could get done too. XD Can't speak for the others though. Just what I felt was going on.))

xMsyk

10-27-2011

((I was asked to personnaly negociate with you. So I better do. Dialogues tend to be fun, especially if you play a crudely humoured pirate talking to an emotionless dark fighter *hint hint*.

Unless you really have something brilliant prepared, I encourage you to do so. Let me know.))

ShadowWolfs

10-27-2011

ShadowWolfs XII IsC

ShadowWolfs walks in to the main construction site of his labs with a pair of scrolls and looks at his assembled crews

"ok men were going to have a lot of work ahead of us with the coming war so we need all hands on deck"

"teams 1,2,3 here's your assignment" ShadowWolfs hands the team captains the first schematic, "teams 4,5,6 here's yours." hands the second set of teams there schematic. "all other teams the prototypes of your assignments are still in work"

the team captains look up from the schematics they were examining "sir these schematics...."

"They were created by me and BaronVonWalrus, the two greatest minds of the IsC."

"We'll start production immediately sir!"

Ynaht

10-27-2011

Imperium of Tons of Damage- Messenger Ynaht
Ynaht waited as Space Marine Guy read the reports in his right hand.The forward scouts of the Imperium spotted Ulciscendi's company of mercenaries moving toward Imperium territory. Their intention was not clear and needed immediate action. Then there was the matter of Zileas. Zileas' forces had officially joined with the NMR yet no word of the Confederacy leaving the NMR reached the ears of the Imperium. "Hopefully we join the Brotherhood". Ynaht banished the thought he was a messenger what did he know of proper war? All he should be doing is delivering the letters of the higher ups. At last Space Marine Guy put down the last report.
"Well Sir what do we do?"

FearTheSkorpion

10-27-2011

[[Hey all. If I could get some more feedback on my posts, it'd be great. Also, @ ShadowWolfs, I'm going to roll out my big "stop the minion armies" weapon soon, but feel free to wreck face with your, ah, 'inventions' . I'm sure that Zileas can raise more minions to replace those, and I'm trying to base my character around stalemating Zileas' plans. Just fyi. You're fine, but I'd like to be Zileas' arch-nemesis (but if I'm out of line by saying that, someone feel free to correct me). That's all.]]

Reichsmann

10-27-2011

((I'm guessing we're just still following Vacus, Msyk? XD))

Soupcup

10-27-2011

The Ambearsador watches as the trio leaves the Brotherhood's land. He smiles at the alliance as they seep further into the forests, going more and more out of sight as time passes. After some time, the Ambearsador turns to the Brotherhood.

"Brothers! It is time to go back to training. We mustn't let celebrations get ahead of us, causing us to fall behind."

The men groan, showing that they do not wish to do so.

"Do this for Volibar, brothers. Yes, he has returned. Yes, this is a great day in the history of the Brotherhood. War is upon us, and as such we should fight for peace. Or, if you so choose, fight for Volibar himself. I trust that you would wish to please him in his return, as a payment for a debt that we owe to him. For he has gave us the gift of his return, we shall give him the gift of valor!"

The men seemed to agree. Some laughed as if thinking "Heh, he's right." Some yelled "FOR VOLIBAR!" and some saluted. They then returned to their training grounds. The Ambearsador watched them train, as instructors corrected mistakes. As more time went by, the louder the sound of steel on steel became. Suddenly, a familiar scent filled the air. The Ambearsador turned.

"Well if it isn't Cordan. Our master blacksmith." He said with a grin.

Cordan approached the Ambearsador. He was a large bear, with age to match. Above his left eye was a highly visable scar, that he had received in an accident many, many years ago, due to a mistake on his part with the handling of the molten steel. It had left part of his head bald. He wore a dirty blacksmith's apron, accompanied by many singed hairs on his body. It seemed that his body was tinged with grey, and despite his appearance, he could be one of the most enjoyable bears to be around.

"Greetings, Ambearsador." Cordan said with a smile on his face.

"Is there something you need?" The Ambearsador inquired.

"I would like to show you some new things I have forged. If you would be so kind."

The Ambearsador's grin stuck to his face, as Cordan could have quite the charm.

"Heh, very well, Cordan."

"Right this way sir!"

Cordan led the Ambearsador across the courtyard, and through the training grounds. The worn ground underneath their feet sparked old memories for the Ambearsador, remembering how he too once trained in this very yard. He stole a glance at an old log that was hanging by rope. This tested your agility and ability to jump high, as you needed to swipe a deep mark at the highest point that you could. The Ambearsador's record still stood, about 4 feet above the crater in the log, formed by so many attempts, his mark was visible. They walked on, and soon reached the blacksmith's forge. Cordan unlocks the gate, and opens the doors. Cordan had built the forge by himself, as he used to forge under a small housing. Little by little, in his spare time, he had built himself a proper forge. The ironclad walls glistened in the light, as the emblem of the Brotherhood stood over the entrance. Cordan, was truly a master. As they entered, the temperature greatly rose. He could see the fire burning, many claws already forged. Armor sets hanging on the walls, ready for use.

"So, what is it you wish to show me, Cordan?" The Ambearsador said.

"Here, take a look at this."

Cordan waved the Ambearsador to follow him, and they walked to a large cabinet. Cordan then opened the doors, only to reveal something that made the Ambeasador's jaw drop.

"I've spent my free time making this for you, Ambearsador. Consider it a gift for all that you've given me."

The Ambearsador was truly amazed. For what Cordan had crafted, was a very intricate set of armor. The armor stood tall, and made of steel. The emblem of the Brotherhood was on its chest, and from it many designs linked throughout the set. The shape of it was perfect. The helm of it had a very specialized look. It's near tribal-like design intrigued the Ambearsador enough to pull it off the rack and put it on. "A perfect fit." he thought. He gazed at the rest of the armor, and noticed that there were plates underneath the larger, main pieces as well.

"What are these smaller plates for, Cordan?"

"Well, we all know you can shape shift into a bear at will. I figured it would be nice to have armor that could stretch such as your body does. These plates will extend outwards to cover any unprotected areas when you take your form."

The Ambearsador relished the armor. He could not have asked for a better set.

"Thank you very much, Cordan." The Ambearsador said with a smile.

"You're welcome, sir. Now don't get so anxious to fight now, heh."

"Oh come now, Cordan. I wouldn't do such a thing."

"You've always been an ambitious one, never know what you might do next, heh."

The Ambearsador laughed and said, "I suppose you're right. Don't worry, I won't rush into things. I'm glad this armor is light as well, it's just the way I like it."

"You've always preferred the thinner, lighter armor as apposed to the thick ones the men do, Sir. Why is that, anyways?"

"It doesn't keep me weighed down, Cordan. I like to be as fast as I can be."

"Hmm." Cordan pondered. "I suppose you're right."

"Your eyes seem as if you have more in store, Cordan. Care to share?"

"You're getting smarter!"

"Don't push it, Cordan." The Ambearsador said with humor.

"Here we are."

Cordan walks off only to go to a chest of some sort. He pulls out a claw. Again, the Ambearsador is amazed.

"My newest piece. Also crafted just for you. It's made to be lighter, as you like it, but just as strong. If not stronger!"

The Ambearsador took the claw from Cordan to examine it. He put it on his hand, and it fit just as perfectly as the helm. It, too, had the smaller plates allowing it to stretch out. On the palm of the claw showed the emblem, and the lines and design, along with shape, were made to match the set of armor. They were wonderfully crafted, one of the best claws the Ambearsador had ever seen. Everything about it was perfect to him, until he felt the actual blades on each finger.

"Cordan..."

"Yes, Ambearsador?"

The Ambearsador groaned and said, "Why are the blades completely dull? How am I supposed to use these in combat?"

"Heh, well, I figured I'd leave them be for now until you saw them. It takes hours upon hours to sharpen them to the amount that I wish to. I wanted to make sure you actually liked the claw itself before I did it."

The Ambearsador's face dimmed, and he then gave the claw back to Cordan. All of a sudden, he smiled and said,

"They're perfect, Cordan. Just next time, sharpen them. I prefer to test my weapons as well."

"Heh, will do, sir."

Reichsmann

10-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulciscendi View Post
[[Hey all. If I could get some more feedback on my posts, it'd be great. Also, @ ShadowWolfs, I'm going to roll out my big "stop the minion armies" weapon soon, but feel free to wreck face with your, ah, 'inventions' . I'm sure that Zileas can raise more minions to replace those, and I'm trying to base my character around stalemating Zileas' plans. Just fyi. You're fine, but I'd like to be Zileas' arch-nemesis (but if I'm out of line by saying that, someone feel free to correct me). That's all.]]

((Well, as far as I'm aware, Morello's power is equivelant to that of Sauron, while Zileas' power is above even that. Zileas is supposedly like Morgoth, the master of Sauron. So if you think you can be his Arch-Nemesis, then by all means. Morgoth was pretty much a fallen god. Lob everything you have at him. You never know what might happen, lol. XD))