What happens next?

[NMR] March north by land. Attack the Nikasaur Manifest. Crush them before they aid the IsC. 60 14.89%
[NMR] Deploy by sea. Head straight to the Nyandaregion to frame the Confederacy. 47 11.66%
[NMR] Deploy by sea to the Nyandaregion, but stop in the Imperium for supplies first. 27 6.70%
[NMR] Deploy by sea to the Nyandaregion, but stop to attack the Imperium to steal their supplies. 31 7.69%
[IsC] Attempt to gain an alliance with the Nikasaur Manifest. 121 30.02%
[IsC] Send a large, armed caravan to purchase supplies from the Imperium. 52 12.90%
[IsC] Attempt to join forces with the Imperium to gain access to their equipment. 88 21.84%
[IsC] Wait to see what the NMR does next. Send out scout teams to spy on them. 44 10.92%
[The Knights who Drink Tea] Drink tea! (Tea! Tea! Tea!) 128 31.76%
[Xyphuminati] Be foreboding, but otherwise useless. 98 24.32%
[Imperium] Continue to stockpile supplies. Wait until one side or the other approaches you. 46 11.41%
[Imperium] The Phreakemperor said he supports bears. Arrange a meeting with the IsC leadership. 98 24.32%
[Anti-Fun Agenda] Zileas' minions show up to wreck everyone's stuff and eradicate impure content. 76 18.86%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 403. You may not vote on this poll

[Community Event] The Riot War - Chapter 2 - Never Trust a Dark Lord

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sagarys

10-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMsyk View Post
((Whoops, I had forgotten that already. But even if I did remember, Msyk's answer would have been the exact same))

New Morello Republic

"The timing stand still. We're leaving in 12 hours. That should give me enough time to fetch frigates and other ships from the Pirates I was instructed about. We should reach the Nyandaregion at the twilight. We'll bring as many soldiers as necessary, most of the mercenaries, some of our new minion allies and a few maguses. I should pay a visit to the dark one Vacus, his dark arts should proove very useful to us."

"Pay him a visit, tell him to prepare supportative spells. I dont want any magical damage thought, since we need to pin the blame on a group of rogue bears."

With that said, Msyk started moving downstairs. You could easily hear him grumbling:

"So much stuff to do, so little time. I need to get the dead body of the Armored Bear, it'll server as a war standard, underwhich we can deny...

The rest was lost along the wind.

((You there Uszi?))
If I remember correctly, Uszi is writing the tale of how the NMR went about procuring his services. At least I think that's what he said. You may want to wait for his post.

Sagarys

10-27-2011

Quote:
((I have to say VL, I adore your posts. A lot of long posts feel like they're just big chunks of information that your trying to chow down in one block, and that's just... it doesn't feel right.

But yours flow very naturaly, they're very easy to read and are yet deep enough to be interesting. And how you combine humour with seriousness makes quite literally jelly.

Im starting to be able to read ahead of your text you're main character's behavior too... that's how deeply interested I am.))
I agree with this message. I am loving everyone's characters and interactions, but Valk is literally making me work harder so that I don't get shown up in my own event!

Reichsmann

10-27-2011

Quote:
((I have to say VL, I adore your posts. A lot of long posts feel like they're just big chunks of information that your trying to chow down in one block, and that's just... it doesn't feel right.

But yours flow very naturaly, they're very easy to read and are yet deep enough to be interesting. And how you combine humour with seriousness makes quite literally jelly.

Im starting to be able to read ahead of your text you're main character's behavior too... that's how deeply interested I am.))
((I hope mine aren't just big chunks of information, lawl. XD Of course, a lot of my fun stuff is actually planned for when the real action starts. :P I am also open to constructive citicism.))

xMsyk

10-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uszi View Post
K.

Pirates:

I'll spin the yarn of what happened when Morello's men parrleyed with me, and what I demanded of them. Whether they'll end up giving it to me and securing me canons for their cause will remain up to them, 'course.

I just need some time to write it down.
((@Sagarys: Confirmed))

((I demand a pre-redesign Raise Moral joke too!))

The Golden 001

10-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamell View Post
(The Golden 001 You still got plans for when we leave for Parrotopia or has that changed?)
((Yeah, but I wanted to talk to the mercs first, particularly that pirate captain mentioned in the chapter.))

Sagarys

10-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reichsmann View Post
((I hope mine aren't just big chunks of information, lawl. XD Of course, a lot of my fun stuff is actually planned for when the real action starts. :P I am also open to constructive citicism.))
Nope, I actually enjoy Reich quite a bit. There's something oddly endearing about him. That's why he made it into the chapter!

Soupcup

10-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightOfSpades View Post
((I'm just going to pick up where Soupcup left off, since he played my character well enough :P ))
Knight of the Brotherhood of Armored Bears
"Farewell, my lord. Until we meet again," Spades said, bowing to Soupcup. He turned to the two Solari. "Come, Parrotopia awaits us."
He padded down the road, armor gleaming in the sunlight. He hadn't left the Brotherhood in a long time. It felt good to feel the weight of his armor, being an adviser was a rather slow job and didn't allow for much action. Sometimes he missed his days on the battlefield, where the only rules were strength and skill.
He sighed, letting his mind take him back to days of battle, of glory. He shook away the thoughts after a moment of indulgence.
"So tell me of this great city of Parrotopia," Spades said, "If I am to serve as an ambassador to my people, I don't want to appear the fool"

((Why'd you have to be so epic, Soupcup? Now I just look lame))
((I told you all I was saving my real skills for the next chapter;P))

The Golden 001

10-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uszi View Post
Heh, when did I become a pirate admiral? I never claimed to be any more than an average sell sword... but I'm not going to complain about the significant promotion. Matey.

Do you want me to reply myself, Sagarys, or do you prefer to write that? I can certainly envision what an emissary's visit to my pirate fleet would look like.
Rara Rebellion

As you fall asleep (whenever you fall asleep, it's not to time dependant. Just before I meet Flamell on the road) you dream of gold, swimming through vast mounds of gold and gems. Soon, the gold fades, and you find yourself in darkness, but not regular darkness, unless darkenss could flow and roll like fog. Your thoughts coaless in time to notice the darkenss forming into four giant skeletal hands that grab a leg or arm each. You struggle, but the hands are impossibly strong.

A form emerges from the darkenss in front of you. Roughly humanoid it apperance, it puases for a second before a voice rolls out over your dreamscape.

"I have a proposition for you. One that could make you a very rich man with no risk to yourself. What say you?"

Reichsmann

10-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagarys View Post
Nope, I actually enjoy Reich quite a bit. There's something oddly endearing about him. That's why he made it into the chapter!
((Truth be told, I actually use to forum RP a -TON- on an older forum. It was a Super Smash Bros. type deal, you could come up with your own character and what not. It was great fun. Sadly, the community around it eventually died. They had a storyline going and everything. I forgot how much fun I had.

Also let's me brush up on my writing skills. I'm getting my first novel published myself soon. Like you though, I didn't want to self promote. XD))

Soupcup

10-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagarys View Post
[[I'm curious, what have you thought of my writings in this chapter?]]