Draft mode for 3s

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nomay da Mage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2011

I know that Riot has made it abundantly clear that they aren't going balance champions around twisted treelines. So I was thinking instead to just make a draft mode for 3s. This way we don't have to worry about every one picking a super try hard team like Trynd+Udyr+Singed. Or something or rather.

Please do a draft mode but allow multiple picks or something.

SEV Elite

10-27-2011

I agree with this, it is really hard to play people you want in threes because you have to live in fear of what the other team is going to pick. I love the idea of playing with only 6 people but I hate the idea of never getting to play who I want. And yes I know if I want to play someone I want I can go to dominion. But for once I would like to not worry about super try hard teams.

Nomay da Mage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2011

I just played another threes and we were playing against a trynd who didn't know how to play. We had gotten 3 kills off the start and aced them another time after that. But once tryndamere got his phantom dancer he was invincible.

1ring

10-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomay da Mage View Post
I just played another threes and we were playing against a trynd who didn't know how to play. We had gotten 3 kills off the start and aced them another time after that. But once tryndamere got his phantom dancer he was invincible.
So, you either let him free farm the entire game to the point where he got his IE and PD, or he was terrible and got PD first, in which case you should have destroyed him.

I'm not saying tryn isn't a problem, just either way it seems your fault you lost that game, tryn or no.

Notrich

10-28-2011

it is unbelievable that riot made an announcement saying that draft mode was available for normals now... and then ONLY included SR and Dom!!

the one map that desperately needs bans was excluded? if the excuse is that the playqueue would be too small then remove blind pick

but i would be willing to bet that MORE people would play the game mode with draft mode option (champ balance is the main rage point)