Weird Lag in Game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ishoa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2011

Since yesterday afternoon I have been having this weird lag where my char takes really delayed input (around 15 seconds). Yet I can see everyone moving around me just fine. Sometimes during a fight 2 chars just stand next to each other and their life bars drop. I assumed this was an internet problem at first, but after a few checks everything seems fine. My ping is around 60ish so I'm wondering if there is anything going on with the servers or is it just me?

Ishoa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2011

bump... kinda want to make ip to buy the new hero. Any update or info on why this lag is happening?

lordkorok

10-27-2011

Same issue as you, last night I played until 3:00 AM and had no problems at all... this morning at 10:00 I had lag to the point I couldn't play, and got a leave for it as well. It will randomly freeze my hero so it won't take commands. If I sent a move command, it will run to that location... and I can't deviate it, or I iwll just stand there. Lag or server issues?

G4bz0r

10-27-2011

My FPS is 40 - 60 but the latency in game says it went up beyond 10k, when the game starts its normal latency around 105 - 120, after minions spawn it rockets up to 1k latency. This start for me since yesterday night. I'm thinking of uninstalling and reinstalling the whole thing. I don't know whats happening, when I surf the internet its fine or play other online games it runs smoothly, so I think my Internet connection is fine.

I hope someone finds a solution to the extremely high latency problem in game. I'm also playing from my laptop on wireless, but I've never had this problem until now.

Ishoa

10-27-2011

That is the exact same problem I have. If re installing your game helps let me know please!

Jimmydogos

10-27-2011

I'm also having the same problem. The problems started occurring last night. It gave me my first leave and is making the game unplayable. The input delay doesn't happen for the first two minutes of the game, but the longer i'm in the game the longer the input delay becomes. There's no input delay in custom games. I know the problem isn't my internet, because my brother plays in the other room and it runs just fine for him. I work in information technology and this problem has me at my wits end, everything i've tried has done nothing the only thing i haven't tried is formatting and reinstalling windows. At this point i'm 90% sure the problem server side.

DexterDH

10-27-2011

Iv had this same problem since a few patches ago, my hero just randomly freezes for 3-15 seconds yet i can see things happening around me. Sometimes when I die my summoner spells are used after I revive. Very Annoying and Frustrating.. Never had this problem before a few patches ago.

oOSlumericanOo

10-27-2011

ive had this problem, as soon as the Halloween minions throw the first punch the game lags throughout the whole duration it sucks ive posted threads its bs im so over this game

Spy7

10-28-2011

I'm also having this problem. The ping is normal and my hero freeze.

LionheartjL

10-28-2011

same here! ima trying to repair the lol client to see what happen! i have got this randomly freezing issue since 3 patch ago, but the lag issue since yesterday patch, my ping went up to 999 latency every five minutes.