Warmogs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clutch Gatorade

The Council

10-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanceston View Post
How long did this take in game and what was ur k/d/a?
I could sit on a point and defend forever. I accidentally took flash lol, but it's normally exhaust/garrison. Depending on the enemy team comp (always seems to be AD/tank dps heavy since it released) so I normally take Dodge yellows, flat HP quints, and HP per level red/blue, sometimes MR per level or AR per level, again depending on enemy champ. My kills were nothing, but so were my deaths. It was a week or two ago so I want to say it was probably around something like 5/6/22? We won easily, I'd say I would win 4 out of 5 running that in a fitting team comp. All speculation and sort of relative though. I only bought the ruby at the end to break 6k HP lol, so not all the Warmogs were maxed yet either. I forgot to check my HP5 at the end as well, but it's highly abuse-able imo of course. Anyways, MATCH STARTING IN 30 SECONDS, brb!

BROSEPHIROTH

10-27-2011

Warmog's doesn't need a buff, what the **** is this thread going on about?

Warmog's isn't an issue anyway - the real problem child here is Atma's Impaler. Far, far too gold-efficient.

XeaL

10-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brackhar View Post
Any ideas for a good replacement? We could probably make a better Dominion item that doesn't require that scaling component.
An HP item with a brand new mechanic could be really fun, like:
-An activated ability heal. That way you could balance it just for dominion.
-Give it some low-moderate amount of armor, and give it an active effect that swaps to MR.

KimKelley

10-27-2011

Quote:
Any ideas for a good replacement? We could probably make a better Dominion item that doesn't require that scaling component.

It's a natural for someone who gets atmas. Please don't change it.

Hobocop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2011

With how rapidly you can get kills/assists in Dominion, I really don't think it's underpowered at all.

Clutch Gatorade

The Council

10-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by H0B0C0P View Post
With how rapidly you can get kills/assists in Dominion, I really don't think it's underpowered at all.
Overpowered if anything, just make it unique on Dominion, leave it on SR.

Atyres

10-27-2011

Quote:
its fine as is =/

Wheatly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulstan View Post
None of the really strong champions on Dominion build atmogs.

Shaco, Akali, Teemo, Jax, Poppy, Rammus, Ryze, EZ, Blitz, Yorick, Heim, Karthus, Kassdin - all these guys do not run for an atmogs.
Play atmogs rammus, try it.

Rickert

10-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulstan View Post
None of the really strong champions on Dominion build atmogs.

Shaco, Akali, Teemo, Jax, Poppy, Rammus, Ryze, EZ, Blitz, Yorick, Heim, Karthus, Kassdin - all these guys do not run for an atmogs.
Not Yorick, bro. Check my profile. Yorick with warmogs and his passive is very tanky.

The only champs I lose in pvp are Jax, Sion and a few other (don't remember). Many Akali thought that I'm an easy target and jump my face with all of their stacks. Later, they found themselves at 1/4 HP, while only taking away 1/3 of my HP at max (in case I didn't buy MR). This is not true for people who builds dps/caster yorick (aka squishy).

However, please don't remove or nerf warmogs and atma. If anything, buff it. Someone said warmogs is underpowered , and I would be havppy if it has a complete buff without any nerf to health component.

Beddlam

10-27-2011

If you are only buying one defensive item and facing both magic and physical damage, there is no more cost or slot-effective item then Warmogs. Add atmas and you get tons of survivability, crit and AD all in 2 items. I love it. I actually wish there were more interesting item combos.