Warmogs

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blackfire447

10-27-2011

atmallet is always better.

Rebonack

10-27-2011

As a Koggy player I always jump for glee when I see someone building AtMog's.

Weirding

10-27-2011

Warmogs + Atma's + Frozen Mallet is a common build for tanky DPS here. It can usually be completed by mid-game, allowing you to stack a Thornmail or Odyn's Veil on top of it.

If all you need to do is LIVE while harassing the enemy off points or tanking towers the build works great. Once someone is in your clutches they are there until they die and you are ludicrously hard to kill.

crying angels

10-27-2011

I almost never buy mog's unless I'm cho or mundo. I usually value reduction over health. I almost never buy frozen mallet though because I usually get triforce instead although mallet is far cheaper.

Snowrelax

10-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glasse View Post
Anyone else agrees that the fact that everyone goes warmogs+atmas is annoying?
Very few champs can build this viably.

It's too slow and requires someone with high base statswho would beneift more from more pertinent stats to maintain a mid-game advantage.

Brackhar

Features Designer

10-27-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Any ideas for a good replacement? We could probably make a better Dominion item that doesn't require that scaling component.

Hugo Mann

10-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brackhar View Post
Any ideas for a good replacement? We could probably make a better Dominion item that doesn't require that scaling component.
In terms of dominion there are so many kills it seems to stack up quite nicely. Keep in mind even assists award 45HP. The timescale for getting it fully stacked feels really good.

Necks

10-27-2011

Quote:
Honestly I find the HP regen from Warmogs to be useless in Dominion. So many skirmishes happening constantly. Sustain is all from burst lifesteal, or burst spell vamp. Everything else consists of blowing people up, then 4 second-recalling to heal to full, then running back to fight some more.

Plus, the item is so disproportionately expensive for the Dominion environment.

I'd like to see an item for Dominion that focuses on max HP only, something that doesn't require farm, or as much farm, with more immediate stat benefits and more affordability.

Warmogs never feels good by itself. It's almost ALWAYS a precursor for another item (Atma's). Make a Warmogs-equivalent item that is more satisfying to purchase on its own, or make it a more accessible precursor item (reduce price, farm requirement).

Clutch Gatorade

The Council

10-27-2011

I stacked Warmogs on Soraka many a'time. I got referred to as 'Raid Boss Soraka'. My record is 6067 HP!

MagicDucks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2011

Quote:
how bout get hp stacks for captures instead of kills for it. Although you may not go for the idea since you completely removed the snowballing items from dominion. But items that give rewards for capturing bases can spawn possible nice ideas.

1234567 ... 8