Custom Skins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Top Hat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2011

I don't know if people are still doing this or if it's still possible, as the most recent threads I'm finding on any forum regarding it are all from 2010 or earlier...

Is it still possible to create and install custom skins? If so, can someone please list the address where they are/should be stored, as I'm not seeing it anywhere. The directory appears to be different than a year ago, not having the same structure or even the same files...

If this has suddenly become against the rules or something, I'd like to know as well so I don't go, well, breaking any rules!

MEX Ascension

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2011

Use the following program. It's what I used to install my custom skins. As far as I know, it still works.
http://www.itzwarty.com/raf/

Naninani

Recruiter

10-27-2011

It is still possible, and you can find custom skins and the like on places like leaguecraft.com. They are not against any rules, since you cannot use them to affect gameplay.

Top Hat

10-27-2011

I don't need an installer, I need to know the directory where they're stored so that I may edit my own skins. Installation should be cake from there.

Top Hat

10-27-2011

Anyone?