Can't Buy Festival Kassadin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TwoGirlsOneUrgot

06-20-2010

Does anyone know how the skin selling works? Do they just remove skins from the store sometimes? I noticed I can't buy festival Kassadin anymore, even though it comes up underneath his bio.

FireKaiFire

Dispersify

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2010

Certain skins are sold for a limited time.
Others are on sale permanently.
Yet others are only obtainable by fulfilling certain conditions, such as getting X amount of friend referrals.

Archonmal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-20-2010

Festival Kassadin is under the first option of Dispersify's post, only available for a limited time. It was only available during the Winter Games, just like Curling Veigar, Mighty Jax, Team Spirit Anivia, Ice Toboggan Corki, Union Jack Fiddle, Vancouver Amumu, and Whistler Village Twitch.

TwoGirlsOneUrgot

06-20-2010

Thanks for info.

Lord Mathrotus

06-20-2010

Yup, if a skin shows up on a character's info page, but not in the shop, then it's either a limited edition, or not out yet.

Most of the time a limited edition skin is the first one of the bunch, or has a Christmas feel about it :P

Dmanley

11-26-2010

Do they ever become available to buy again?

Fluffy1

11-26-2010

if riot decides that its appropriate to bring them back for another event than you might get your chance, but this unlikely as they will just make new skins.

Killfear

06-08-2011

riot should just charge 1850 for the limited release if out of season... they want money.. we want skins... c'mon! I really want pax jax. and festival kass :P

Emijun

07-18-2013

I need festival kassss

67chrome

07-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmanley View Post
Do they ever become available to buy again?
Last year around Christmas they opened up the skin vault and allowed ~40 retired skins to be purchased again for close to a week.

As "retired" skins I wouldn't count on them being released again - though something like that could happen. Halloween and Christmas are probably the holidays to look forward to something like that happening, (and each year those holidays carry there own exclusive skins).

Considering Festival Kassadin was made for the winter Olympics though - I'd check back when the Winter Olympics are going on for the best chance to get it from Riot.