*sigh* It's Official, LoL is hacked

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

patriot247

06-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Str1k3r View Post
Someone posted the same thread two weeks ago about a morde doing the same thing you mentioned. Riot should investigate morde bugs and fix it.

Btw its a bug being exploited not a hack
That makes sense. Hack, exploit - whichever. It was obviously broken and it was obvious the team knew about it and was taking full advantage of it. Thanks for the heads up.

qRv5TJD8smYKmbyw

06-20-2010

Ah, here's the thread, found it:
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=138753

Lima Beans confirmed that the problem exists, according to him it can't be used on pupose, this video begs to differ, so at least in other games it seems to work. I haven't tested it myself here.

So no, not a visual glitch on your side but an abuse of network code.

edited to be more accurate

Littel

06-20-2010

I had the same glitch once, only one player on the other team was going invis etc for me, rest of my team said they didn't see anything strange, I just reconnected and voila problem solved.

S T D

06-20-2010

There is no joke for this. I witnessed the same thing. Ghost does not leave a trail of a clone version behind and the actually one teleport anywhere on the map every 2 seconds, or in this case, every time in a fight can teleport before dieing, and no this was not Flash either, because flash has a long cooldown and this was every 2 seconds teleporting back and fourth. The clone or should I say, "Clones" can be attacked and Skill Ability used on, while the actual non-clone can teleport non-stop taking no damage. Riot, considering this may be new to you and as for me and many other people like me, this is no joke. Do something about this now, before new hacks like this come out.

sdjaks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2010

Visual bug. Alt F4 the next time you die and reconnect.

patriot247

06-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecaflip View Post
YUP! This is EXACTLY what he was doing. What the video shows is only a small scale of it. Our morde would literally do this across the map and not just in a small area.

CWheezy

06-20-2010

Hopefully they wont fix this, maybe it will actually make mordekaiser useful

SlyGoat

06-20-2010

You could have provided us with a recording of this series of events so we can more thoroughly understand what you are describing and confirm your suspicions. Or at the very least a screenshot.

Maintence on EU

06-20-2010

same **** happened in my game, their taric was lagging around for me, but when I asked my teammates they said they saw him perfectly normally without lag and teleporting,.

ZenithZephyr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2010

When people see something they don't understand, they cry "Hack!" the way people used to cry "Witchcraft!" every time they saw something they didn't understand.

I've had people accuse me of map hacking just because I understand simple psychology.

The most obvious bush for Enemy to run to is A.
Enemy knows I will likely chase to bush A, so runs to the less safe, but less obvious bush B.
I know Enemy will likely try to juke me, so I run to bush B instead.

MAPHACKS!

I've had people call me a hacker because people don't know Poppy's Q's base damage can crit with infinity edge's bonus damage as well, and I did too much burst damage without Tri-Force, since they don't know how the ability works.

I've had people call me a hacker with Ashe just because they didn't understand Frost Arrow is her Q toggle, death recap showed the cumulative auto-attack damage, and they thought I did 2,000+ damage with Volley.

Don't understand something? Probably a hack, tbh.