*sigh* It's Official, LoL is hacked

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RevengeBish

05-03-2011

This bug has happened to me, and I even recorded it.

Edit: Oh, ****. It's a necro... Kinda makes this problem worse, though.

Moobu

05-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmissaryShadow View Post
There are some interesting display glitches right now, but if you suspect hacking report them.
We would love to. Except for the fact that your programmers are so proud of their work they didn't give us the option to report people for suspected hacking. Not even an option to.

ForeverSick

05-03-2011

Agree with Moobu

Moobu

05-03-2011

Also OP I ran into a game a week or so ago that I'm sure a katarina was hacking in. Check my post. We obviously need to stick together to try and survive the rabid onslaught of fanboys coming to defend their "unbreakable fortress" known as riot games.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=697738

Jimmu

05-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinsoo View Post
Movement is all server-authoritative. If a client computer is lagging (intentional or not), his champion behaves normally to everyone else, following the last order he successfully transmitted to the server, and he experiences lag on his machine.
All server-authoritative?

Explain this then: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBSm3jzQWDA

Warwick loses tower aggro, without leaving tower area.

Doesn't look server-authoritative to me.

ashurakore

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmu View Post
All server-authoritative?

Explain this then: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBSm3jzQWDA

Warwick loses tower aggro, without leaving tower area.

Doesn't look server-authoritative to me.
Seems to me that the guy in the video isn't seeing the updated location of WW. Warwick loses tower aggro because he's no longer in tower range, although it appears that he is still there.

Moobu

05-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashurakore View Post
Seems to me that the guy in the video isn't seeing the updated location of WW. Warwick loses tower aggro because he's no longer in tower range, although it appears that he is still there.
The video description claims to have multiple other videos showing warwick intentionally abusing this advantage throughout the entire match.

RE Bantos

05-03-2011

Whoever necro'd this, I hate you with a fiery passion.

ashurakore

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moobu View Post
The video description claims to have multiple other videos showing warwick intentionally abusing this advantage throughout the entire match.
Well lag can occur throughout the entire match too and graphical bugs in LoL are usually not cleared unless you relog. Seems to me that the player has microlags throughout the game which creates and perpetuates the bug. Just my opinion though, I could be wrong.

GhostDieM

05-03-2011

Actually I find LoL to be the online game with the least amount of lag, bugs, hack etc of all online games I've played. And it's free! Just my 2 cents.
Eventually they'll get this problem fixed.