*sigh* It's Official, LoL is hacked

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kankle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2010

Pictures/video or it didn't happen

Miserable Failure_

Banned

06-20-2010

WITCHCRAFT.

BURN THEM.

Oh wait, wrong era.

HACKERS.

KarenSuck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2010

There is not much incentives for hackers to even bother hacking this game. First, this is not easy to hack as DOTA. Secondly, LOL is not that of mainstream; What kind of loser will spend long time hacking a game that not that many people play?And you will get caught doing it. Last but not least, you can't make profit by hacking, LOL accounts worth next to nothing unless you have lots of skins and full set of champions.

YesIKnow

06-20-2010

I only experienced something like this once, but it was a zilean at first i thought it was weird everytime he was about to die he would leave a transparent-ish version of himself there and be somewhere else and i would have to chase to kill him but i figured out it was just lag even though other people saw it too. We could still kill him just would take some effort..but it isnt a hack.

yamers

06-20-2010

1. it's a glitch

2. if somebody was hacking LoL they woudn't be making bull**** teleport hacks, they would get billing information.

Skotteh

06-21-2010

Not sure if anyone has pointed this out yet, it's a very long thread.. But they "jump" every time they do an action, the videos show the phasing only when they attack, which is why it would only update for the whole enemy team in a syncronyzed manner.

TL Frolo

06-21-2010

its just a glitch, map hacking cant be done because the files for the map are stored in riot's servers
the only thing people can change are the aesthetics of the game

ADCisMyReligion

06-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinsoo View Post
It's quite a nasty bug and we have top men on it

Thanks,
Guinsoo
Top men are on it?

Problem solved.

Nekronaut

06-21-2010

Something like this actually happened to me when I was playing Teemo. For the first half of the game there wasn't a single problem. After about 15min and a couple team fights somehow my Teemo became invisible permanent to the enemy team. The couldn't see me but my own team was able to see me fine. The enemy team also had a Twisted Fate and when he revealed all characters it would show me in the spawn next to the nexus. My attacks/darts were also coming from the Nexus on the map so when I attacked anyone they would be at half health before they even saw damage showing up on their screen.

There has been a lot of issues with this lately like Kayles glitching out and teleporting around on screen. Other champions having some immunity problem and can't be directly targeted with abilities...

rekrn

06-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriot247 View Post
Display glitches doesn't explain the ability to move about the map at will, with no cooldown. They have been reported by each person on our team.
They aren't moving across the map. That is the point. They move as normal what you SEE is incorrect. They don't even know it is happening.