*sigh* It's Official, LoL is hacked

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sparkled

06-20-2010

I wonder if its related to this http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=128550

If so its not just a visual bug. When it happened to me I got a kill at one location before blipping back to a previous location (position correction?). I would not have gotten the kill or even seen the enemy from the location I was "teleported" to. From the perspective of the person I killed I would think it would have very much looked like this.

Crimson Rose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2010

lol

4inchesoffury

06-20-2010

why not report the name and take screen shots?

Seiuchi

06-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyGoat View Post
PC'd
You really are Pendragon's smurf after all.

Matthew21210

06-20-2010

"Should give a screen shot."
What? Of a Shaco like blink? How's that supposed to work?

Reyer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightsaber122 View Post
Yea, screenshots would be nice, also the trolls are probbly people who are trying to hack it so they acutaly Don't suck and need to cheat to win.

Basicly, Hackers are mostly crappy players that suck, and must cheat to do anything well. But they are great trolls.
Not true in any way. I used to mod games, not because i was bad but because i got bored with them. Learn to computer, then get mad.

Layotees

06-20-2010

ITT: People who don't realize just how much of the average massive multiplayer game is server side.

Lightsaber122

06-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reyer View Post
Not true in any way. I used to mod games, not because i was bad but because i got bored with them. Learn to computer, then get mad.
Notice a few things, One i said MOST, 2 by modding what do you mean? There are diffrent kinda of mods, For example Mod's for Star Wars Empire at War, Unreal Tornaument, Modern Warfare 2.. And also Custom maps for Wc3/Sc2 which COULD be called modding if you want to.

Last I check mods were used by everyone in the game, and was just for fun and everyone knew about the mod, or was a solo mod for single player.

So.. yea learn to computer then get mad.

RenĂ mon

06-20-2010

Someone claimed the same for a Fiddlesticks on my team a few days ago. He was clearly not hacking, but the enemy team was positive he was. IMO, just a little sore on losing, because people like to justify why things don't go their way.

Lightsaber122

06-20-2010

Yes, I like to have proof before I accuse, any one person but I also want Riot to be 200% sure that Cheating can't happen and the lag switch thing will not work for LoL.