LoL and Touhou?

1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InfernalAzure

10-26-2011

In the touhou wiki I didn't see anything about Wriggle having a lantern but, maybe she had one in the game? Does anyone have any idea?

HeartofAbyss

10-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by D2Girls View Post
pretty sure league has nothing to do with this 'touhou' thing.
god, i hate weeaboos and anime so much. :<
why the hell is your name 2Dgirls then???
don't tell me you only like US cartoon or something dumb like that....

InfernalAzure

10-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartofAbyss View Post
why the hell is your name 2Dgirls then???
don't tell me you only like US cartoon or something dumb like that....
LOL just read that holy hell I did not notice that.

InfernalAzure

10-26-2011

Quote:
pretty sure league has nothing to do with this 'touhou' thing.
god, i hate weeaboos and anime so much. :<
And to correct you, if you knew **** from gold, Touhou is a game :| not an anime.. try again.

Kapucino

10-26-2011

Wriggles is not related to Touhou, it's named after Wriggle, who is an adjudicator of this forum.

Youmu's Ghostblade is related to Touhou, as is Lux, because Shurelia designed them both.

Shurelia (who no longer works with Riot - moved away) was a fan of all things japanese. Lux is based around Marisa from Touhou, who is a spellthief witch that, when in trouble, shoots a big laser that eliminates all danger from the screen until respawn.

It is confirmed that Lux is based from Touhou and so is Youmu's Ghostblade, Anyone who says otherwise is just dumb and should go find Shurelia, who has openly admitted to using Touhou as a reference because she loves Touhou so much.

The ghostblade icon has sakura petals in it.
The ghostblade is from the touhou game "Perfect Cherry Blossom", where Youmu helps someone steal spring by gathering sakura leaves. However, because they stole spring, the rest of the real world was stuck in Winter, thus your protagonist must collect the petals back and return the seasons to normal.

Youmu's Quote from the game: "What my ghostblade can't slice, is next to none!!" (depends what translation you use).

Irisaurus Rex

10-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemiSpiral View Post
And to correct you, if you knew **** from gold, Touhou is a game :| not an anime.. try again.
LOL. Don't even try to give me the 'touhou is a game' bull****. I dont know a single touhou fan that isnt borderline obsessed with all things anime and hentai. You're obviously butthurt that you know yourself that you're a ****ty weeaboo. Also my name is a reference to a certain game by Blizzard, not anime.

KittenBurglar

10-26-2011

Quote:
I AM MAD AS ****
You have insecurity issues.

InfernalAzure

10-26-2011

Quote:
LOL. Don't even try to give me the 'touhou is a game' bull****. I dont know a single touhou fan that isnt borderline obsessed with all things anime and hentai. You're obviously butthurt that you know yourself that you're a ****ty weeaboo. Also my name is a reference to a certain game by Blizzard, not anime.
You just jumped around my point. Touhou = Game. Touhou=/= Anime. :|

Kapucino

10-26-2011

D2Girls: This is an old video of shurelia being a magical girl. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwuUJA5Z8jg

Don't believe me? Go to Riot's official youtube channel, Look up "Lux spotlight", compare the voices. Thank you.

Also, please read my above post, it really does explain what is related to Touhou and what isn't.

Rain Surfer

10-26-2011

If people that watch anime or play japanese games are weaboos then every single person born in the last 28 years is a weaboo

1234567 ... 9