Left click not working?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ðuffman

10-26-2011

My left click to move is gone i reset my binds and tryd to chang my click to move back 2 mb1 buts its stuck on mb2 any ideas?

Ðuffman

10-26-2011

i use the razer naga mouse.

i played 2 games today and everything was fine and my third game it was set to right click to move

Ryån

11-06-2011

I'm having the same issue. I just opened up LoL and I'm stuck right clicking to move... I can't set it back either...

ARedPoppy

11-06-2011

So Shady, you went into game and tried resetting the key bindings there?

Ryån

11-06-2011

I just logged in, started playing, and left click did nothing. I tried relogging, tried resetting my keybinds. The only way it was possible was if I shift-left clicked... I can still use my left click to cast abilities, but not to move or auto attack. When I try resetting the keybinds, it simply doesn't let me.

ARedPoppy

11-06-2011

Hey Shady,

Can you try repairing the files? One of the files might have gotten corrupted and won't let you switch.

To repair a file, go to the LoL launcher and click on the gear in the top right. There should be a option to repair. Post back if this helps!

Silva1970

11-15-2011

i have the same problema ...

and i have alredy installed a win7 juste to install LOL

and gime the same problem.

RIOT CAN you dudes see what up whith this please.

if i click shift + left key one game works but just left key of the mous dont work in game.

i can do all in the game like change video confs a and others tinks but one game i cant left click one map.

sorry the english insta my firts langue ... sorry

and dont alow-me to pute left key of the mouse one the keys control painel

i have reset the keys . tray change alll but dont work.

the mouse is ok !!!!!!!!!!!!!! because i can play other game white the left click ok. LIKE COD.

UhNoobiss

11-17-2011

having same issue. Just bought a new laptop and was trying to config. my stuff, when I made my whole team lose cause I couldn't cast spells with my left click. or move. How am I supposed to play with right click move and left click attack and cast spells on a pad on my laptop????

LTNguyen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2012

Hey I am having the same issues.

I have tried repairing the game and resetting the keys but it still wont work.

Please HELP!!

MSF72

05-26-2012

I have the same problem on my emachines laptop on my PC. My girlfriend typically uses it to play matches with me and it's rare when it happens but she recently has been getting reported because it's been happening a lot as of lately.If there's a fix I'd gladly appreciate it.