Need some info for TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wheredigo

10-26-2011

Right now i'd love to know where the fountain attack line is. Just went against a singed, gp and xin. The gp walked up past the top stair, no other creeps around, just attacking out soraka and didn't get shot once. I've been shot on the second to bottom stair before. As lee sin i also kicked their singed on top of the platform twice, past the top stair, prolly more than half way between the stairs and the actual platform for the shop, not a shot fired by the fountain. Am i missing something? This was on TT, which doesn't get any love anymore, which is fine, but for the love, i'd just really like to not get harassed on our platform by melee chars.

Both of my team mates saw the same thing. The other team did as well, can a red or someone higher up please let me know what the deal is? I'm lvl 30, have been for a long time, and almost exclusively leveled with 3's, and play them now, so i'm not new to the map or it's mechanics at all. Just really pissed off that i lost because of it.

Captain Kopp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2011

custom game, flash over the wall and experiment

Wheredigo

10-27-2011

thats part of the point, i can't recreate it, much less 3 times. someone gets near the fountain and they get shot, i kick them into the fountain with lee and they get shot. singed fling them into the fountain and bam they get shot. it makes no sense

Wheredigo

11-01-2011

So i did some testing in a practice game. I found a few interesting things. At least on the right side the further up you are the further away it shoots. The distance is reasonably close all the was around, but an entire stair length at the top from the bottom. I also found that direct movement into the area that it will shoot you give you just over a second to get out without being shot, and you have about 2 seconds to get out of the fountain if throw in. Really i kind of worry about this as it seems like you could harass people more than riot intends you to be able to.

It also explains why they had enough time to get out of the shot range when being thrown onto the platform past the stairs. I have a hard time either way with what riot should do with this. TT gets very little love from riot, which is understandable. But then they need to decide how the fountain should work. I believe if you are within range at any time it should shoot you and not give you time to run out. This also makes it hard with the placement of the tower and nexus on TT.

TLDR. You can get shot on the 4th stair on the top of the fountain, and 5th on the bottom. I got it to work many times. You can also walk into the range and walk out quickly as to not get shot. Finally if you are thrown into the fountain you have about 1.5-2 seconds from landing to get out of the fountain without getting shot, and riot needs to decide how the fountain should work and fix it