Can't get tristana riot girl skin?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mempthyz

Recruiter

05-12-2011

Hello, mines friends tell me to get tristana, and tristana skins, free.
I read the instructions, to how get this present, but i not see tristana in mine champions.

So i dont know how make, to add tristana, to mines champion teams, so i need help.

Thanks.

Templeux

05-12-2011

you need to buy her 1350ip then you can get the skin but it is bug, its aint working * well the free skin*

Irulethedudes

05-18-2011

It says: Notice: You must have visited the store in PVP.net at least once before redeeming the Riot Girl Tristana Skin.
I have a merch ID and i visited the store(but i didn't buy anything)but it's coming(i even tried refreshing).

Hugs From Momma

05-19-2011

You don't have to buy her, and it's working again now.

Flazephoenix

05-24-2011

Nice Post by ByronicHero and thx for pointing it out Emissary Shadow! I followed the steps and it worked! ^^

Xtreme19

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2011

Yay!!! Thanks sooo much Riot Staff I finally got this skin thing to work appreciate all the hard work in fixing the facebook bug

cuacker123

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-11-2011

I had the same problem but use another browser (internet explorer) and I connect to my account and put the link of Tristana and I came out I did log in to facebook and go I get to my account

PwneyAttackTank

08-08-2011

HERE WE GO:

*LOG OUT OF LoL AND FACEBOOK FIRST*

First step: Log in where the "Get Tristina and her riot skin for free".

Second Step: Click "Become a fan in facebook".

Third Step: Enter your Facebook account and password.

Forth Step: Hit the allow button.

Fifth Step: Enjoy Tristina and her skin.

AlthorEnchantor

08-11-2011

The facebook connect button wasn't showing up on the leagueoflegends.com/facebook page due to a security certificate error. The problem is on Riot Games' end.

Disco Necks

08-12-2011

I had this problem previously and no amount of troubleshooting fixed the problem. I eventually solved it by logging into Facebook, going to Account Settings, switching to the Security section and disabling Secure Browsing. After doing that, the Connect button showed up on the Tristana page.

Hope this helps someone.