Can't get tristana riot girl skin?

First Riot Post
123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sparklesthellama

10-25-2010

thank you

gamerboy900

11-02-2010

Here is how you do it!!!
1. Go to League of Legands (Group: Game) on facebook.
2. Like
3. Click the Tristina ad.
4. Connect with facebook.
5. Allow LoL Community Tristina.

xMoogie

11-05-2010

I still can't get it? Just says i've already redeemed it, yet it's still locked?

Senior Recruiter

11-08-2010

I can't get it either. I've tried using multiple browsers and all of the other ideas in the forum here, short of sending them an email.

My problem is that when I put in my name/pw and hit login, it doesn't do anything... like it refreshes the screen. I know the login is correct, because it still says "incorrect" if I change anything. And I don't actually see a "connect with facebook" option anywhere on the page.

I've also tried disabling all of my ad blockers and anything else that might be interfering, to no avail.

I know of one other person who is having the same problem, so it can't just be me :/

Thoughts?

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

11-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I can't get it either. I've tried using multiple browsers and all of the other ideas in the forum here, short of sending them an email.

My problem is that when I put in my name/pw and hit login, it doesn't do anything... like it refreshes the screen. I know the login is correct, because it still says "incorrect" if I change anything. And I don't actually see a "connect with facebook" option anywhere on the page.

I've also tried disabling all of my ad blockers and anything else that might be interfering, to no avail.

I know of one other person who is having the same problem, so it can't just be me :/

Thoughts?
Maybe its cause you're unregistered? They fixed most unregistered accounts months ago.

Zidaryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2010

Hey thanks all. Didn't know about the link. Now I got it xD

MazoMackz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-19-2010

same problem to me =[

PooperDinger

01-02-2011

Thank you so much! This helps alot!

Patolord

02-03-2011

I was on the wrong community called Riot Games >.<

Oob Utsukushii

03-18-2011

how i become a fan cause it says im not?

123456 ... 8