Can Riot refund my RP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EraOfRageQuits

07-11-2012

so i bought a Darius( yes i learnt my lesson, dont buy champions with RP) and it turned out its not as fun to play as i thought it would be. i submitted a ticket asking politely if they can refund my RP. What does the policy say about refuns?

Oh and its my first ever refund and i just bought it yesturday if that helps

Brandon12332

07-11-2012

If you just bought it yesterday I would recommend that you learn to play him better so then you can truly say that you don't like to play as him. He is one of the better champions right now and if your not doing so great with him then maybe you should practice with him. If you are doing fine with him and still don't like him, then I don't know the policy on RP refunds. I do know that everyone tells me that you can get one refund from the Support team, but I am not too sure if that is on RP.

ShawnDempsey

DamageUSMC

07-11-2012

Short answer, no, they wont. Especially if you say that you're not going to buy champs with RP. That's their meal ticket.

Rikain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by allanxcore2 View Post
so i bought a Darius( yes i learnt my lesson, dont buy champions with RP) and it turned out its not as fun to play as i thought it would be. i submitted a ticket asking politely if they can refund my RP. What does the policy say about refuns?

Oh and its my first ever refund and i just bought it yesturday if that helps
They won't admit this but everyone gets 1 refund on RP but they won't give the money back just RP. after one they will not refund anything anymore, I know this because i got a refund on fiora

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

07-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikain View Post
They won't admit this but everyone gets 1 refund on RP but they won't give the money back just RP. after one they will not refund anything anymore, I know this because i got a refund on fiora
One is their hard limit (other than for technical issues on their end, but that's just rectifying, not really refunding), not everyone will get to that one if they don't have circumstances Riot okays.

iDEAD VINCENT

4 Weeks Ago

i am a fairly new player at league of legends. today i was planning on buying tundra fizz but i did some math and it turns out that i would enough to gift someone. but after realizing this i thought maybe i could log into another account and gift my self for a small chance of getting tundra fizz for less. so i thought maybe my brothers account but he checks his league all the time and he would surely notice that he gifted someone without his consent so i decided to use my second account that was level one so when i put the league card in and received my points i made the mistake that you can only gift at level 15 or higher, so pls i beg of you riot employees pls give me a riot points refund thank you

TBreezin

4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by idead vincent View Post
i am a fairly new player at league of legends. Today i was planning on buying tundra fizz but i did some math and it turns out that i would enough to gift someone. But after realizing this i thought maybe i could log into another account and gift my self for a small chance of getting tundra fizz for less. So i thought maybe my brothers account but he checks his league all the time and he would surely notice that he gifted someone without his consent so i decided to use my second account that was level one so when i put the league card in and received my points i made the mistake that you can only gift at level 15 or higher, so pls i beg of you riot employees pls give me a riot points refund thank you
07-12-2012