Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Good Ideas? Would you like them in the game as Mini games?

Capture The Flag (***) 28 27.18%
Deathmatch 17 16.5%
Castle Defence 22 21.36%
YES I would like these 3 mini games 72 69.9%
NO I wouldnt like to have any of this in LoL 9 8.74%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters 103 .

League of Legends Mini Games.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maintence on EU

06-20-2010

Capture the Flag

Deathmatch

Castle Defence

All this in Season 1,

YES OR NO!?

I Know this game is balanced around DOTA mode but Seriously a little variation wouldn't hurt! <3

Lord GiantR

06-20-2010

Everyone voted yes abd yet there was still a -1. Ok good idea

+1

1Eredale

06-20-2010

Sounds very fun, +1

Naggarok

Recruiter

06-20-2010

I've got the winning team for CTF : SHen, Pantheon, TF who all have teleport and buy wards.

Galago

06-20-2010

Quote:
Naggarok:
I've got the winning team for CTF : SHen, Pantheon, TF who all have teleport and buy wards.

Well as I have mentioned in another thread about CTF in LoL. As I see it the only way for CTF to be balanced in any way is to have a special minion that carries the flag back to your base not a champion. Since a champion would either abuse his ability's and getting the flag would mean instant capture for him. OR if carrying the flag silences him as others have suggested it would become a 4v5 and would be next to impossible to capture the flag if both teams are even.

UchihaWalid

06-20-2010

tf shen, pantheon would be banned

Rammus in the other hand...

Jerjare

06-20-2010

Its simple, make the flag bearer unable to teleport or use summoner abilities while holding the flag (but able to drop the flag if they wish) and carry some debuff that makes healing less effective/movespeed slowed.

People say this would gimp the flagbearer to make it impossible for him to get to the other end, but if you think about it, the main strategy would be stopping the other team from getting to your guy.

I played Warsong Gulch a lot in WoW and while there were classes that blatantly benefited from being a flagbearer (cough shaman cough) there was still enough strategy and CC to make it anyone's game in the long run.

Dragon270

06-20-2010

I voted for all. I play this kind of stuff on battlenet still.

Jerjare has the right idea +1

Prettyfox

Recruiter

06-20-2010

Quote:
Jerjare:
Its simple, make the flag bearer unable to teleport or use summoner abilities while holding the flag (but able to drop the flag if they wish) and carry some debuff that makes healing less effective/movespeed slowed.

People say this would gimp the flagbearer to make it impossible for him to get to the other end, but if you think about it, the main strategy would be stopping the other team from getting to your guy.

I played Warsong Gulch a lot in WoW and while there were classes that blatantly benefited from being a flagbearer (cough shaman cough) there was still enough strategy and CC to make it anyone's game in the long run.

Was going to say the same thing, but you would have to get rid of the ability to move faster to, such as Yi's Ultimate, and Sivir's ultimate. Plus their is Jax's leap ability which would get him father away if he could. Then there is also Rammus's little spinny ball thing.

There would have to be a lot of restrictions in CTF, but I agree, it would be an epic mode to have. It would probably make the game much more fun.

Fennec

Recruiter

06-20-2010

Fail poll is fail
How do you have This,that,That, and ALL Of THEMZ ~.~

As for CTF you just play it like Fat Princess where the "Flag" is some item your team has to carry back as a group.