@Riot, Ranked Solo Queue

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkassault

10-26-2011

Can you please put in a solo queue for ranked 3s? Been asking for months on this one issue

kooIaid

10-26-2011

I think it would not work very well because if you and your friend (still solo Q) went in, its basically a premade team and will own the other team (if they are all solo)

Big McLarge Huge

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

10-27-2011

I wouldn't expect solo Q to happen for treeline anytime soon. I think it maybe more likely to get team features put in. Theres a good amount of engineer / platform duders that'd have to put time into setting something up. So why not have them setup something cooler like teams? It'd invigorate ranked 3s--grab 2 guys and go for it, wouldn't have that situation where people have set teams they don't want to play outside of.

Friggid

10-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big McLarge Huge View Post
I wouldn't expect solo Q to happen for treeline anytime soon. I think it maybe more likely to get team features put in. Theres a good amount of engineer / platform duders that'd have to put time into setting something up. So why not have them setup something cooler like teams? It'd invigorate ranked 3s--grab 2 guys and go for it, wouldn't have that situation where people have set teams they don't want to play outside of.
I hope they do the team situation like Bloodline Champions they have a good system set up for it.

Darkassault

10-27-2011

I wouldn't mind anything riot did, I just want to be able to raise my ELO in another way, rather than sitting in LFG waiting an hour for 2 other people that want to do ranked

BiOcrap

11-01-2011

i support solo q 3v3s all the way

Chzy

01-30-2012

Or unranked draft mode? Please?

D4RK3W0LF

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chzy View Post
Or unranked draft mode? Please?
I think that this idea is better, because matchmaking is bad enough as it is.