New Slot Idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheJakethree

10-26-2011

I was thinking of an idea...We have our six item slots for gear and consumables. Say your six slots are full and you need an oracles, because there is a stealthie just poppin people off.

I was thinking riot should add another like 3 slot area for consumables, so when you are full geared or your bags are full you can still buy an oracles or a ward perhaps. Just an idea, let me know what you guys think.

Edit: If this idea has been posted, I am sorry lol i didnt see it.

gekigengarR2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2011

yeah, i would like extra slots for my wards too !

Hercanic

10-27-2011

If maxed on items, you can still buy elixirs -- they apply immediately as a result.

The standard argument against your suggestion is that it's a trade-off to take crucial wards over a sixth item. To that, I would counter: If wards are essential to good gameplay, to the point of always taking them, then why not make them a basic feature? Case in point: Recall. Once an item, then a summoner ability, until finally it was made into a standard ability.

Shion SinX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2011

i think two extra slots, one ONLY for wards and one ONLY for consumables (the rest) its enough.

i.e., if you have a hp pot in your default consumable slot then buy a mp pot, it goes for an item slot instead.

TheJakethree

10-27-2011

Hercanic, thank you for your non ******bag argument. It's good to see such positive responses.
The elixir thing, I did not know of, thank you.

I could see the role of a support leaving out their sixth item for map visibility. In games such as, your normal matches (unranked) that kind of teamwork and sacrifice would be hard to come by.

There Ofcourse would be pros and cons to this idea, as there is to everything haha. Once again thank all of you, and your positive feedback.

Shion SinX

10-27-2011

the good thing about consumables only idea and not extra items slots is that 8~9 items would be pretty much FKING OP