Runes and Masteries for Nocturne

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nevershoutn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2011

Hello, i'm a new nocturne user and my focus is on the jungle.

My runes are:
3 ArmorPen Quint
9 ArmorPen Mark
9 Seal of Resilence (+1.41 armor)
and i dont have Glyphs
my question is, my runepage setup are okay?
and about glyphs, who is the best glyphs for nocturne?
Magic resist per level? Magic Resist flat?
I like to make a cooldown reduction build on noc (brutalizer ~ youmuu's and CDR boots)
Cooldown reductions glyphs is good for noc?

And for the masteries, im using 17/3/10, but i dont know the best masteries for noc jungler
I tried 21/0/9 and i like this setup.
I tried 0/21/9 too, but with this masteries my jungle is a little slow.
If you guys can tell me the the best's masteries and why!?
Thanks =)

nevershoutn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2011

anybody can help? "/

Lynch

10-26-2011

I use arm pen marks, armor seals, choice glyphs (you can use anything here really MR, attack speed, mana regen), armor pen or flat AD quints. If you want to take Mr glyphs, it's probably better to take scaling since you don't really need the MR until you gank/later.

Jungle masteries are 16/0/14 (Offensive: minion bonus damage, +3 AD, +6 arm pen, Utility: Death reduct, +exp, +buff timer)

Edit: I wouldn't build CDR boots on Noct. His main damage is from autoattacks with Q steroid.

Items are:
Cloth + 4 hp pots
Boots (Mercs/Berzerks if enemy has minimal CC)
Madred's Razor
Wriggles

After that you want to get
Warmogs/Atmas, Ghostblade, FrozenMallet/Atmas depending on what the enemies teamcomp looks like and how well you are doing that game.

After that get some MR item and it should be game over. Make sure to use Q before using your passive btw.

Sonovius

10-26-2011

I went 5/14 as a first time Nocture today :'( it was epic bad

Slim Davey

xNixillis

10-26-2011

Your runes are just fine. ARpen is the best rune for transition from jungle to ganks. MR glyphs are the best on Nocturne, but AS is a good option if you have a certain goal to achieve. You don't need to build that much CDR but CDR glyphs could work. You shouldn't get CDR boots though because it doesn't help you as much as Berzerker's greaves or merc treads.

For masteries you can go almost any mix of offense and utlity. 21/0/9, 16/0/14, 14/0/16, 11/3/16, or even 9/0/21 if you want that summoner spell CDR. Personally i use 16/0/14 but that's specifically for a certain clear time that i try to achieve.

nevershoutn

10-26-2011

Im going take the Mresist glyphs.
Thanks Guys!