Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Spectator mode fixes - Need more testers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Acetaminophen

Business Analyst

10-26-2011

Thanks to everyone here reporting tons of bugs, we applied some fixes to Spectator mode on PBE today. We fixed some loading issues and the performance of spectator mode on lower end machines. We need as many people as possible to help out! I will be hanging out in Public Chat 1 to help answer any questions. Please make sure to post any new bugs you see to help us track it!

PBE is back up! More games, go!

Persiaan

10-26-2011

But the server is offline?

VeggieDealer

10-26-2011

but i haven't been invited to test

KamaitachiTrey

Huntsman

10-26-2011

Awesome! Thanks Acetaminophen! Can't wait to test more! Rofl, I'm such a LoL nerd - who's with me!? ;P

Eph289

10-26-2011

Busy today but will definitely check this out whenever PBE is up again and I have time.

MikeMilitar

10-26-2011

Didn`t know that spectator had issues, but they are already fixed so no problem =P

Kick 2 the face

10-26-2011

A question for you Acetaminophen, when spectator testing goes live, do you guys track the testing in the background, like data collection and such or do you rely on the testers for most of your feedback?. i ask cuz i dont wana feel like im not contributeing to the testing by not finding anything

Priority

10-26-2011

Will be on today

Daedelous

10-26-2011

Awaiting the new build.

Acetaminophen

Business Analyst

10-26-2011

Quote:
ItsYouLagging:
A question for you Acetaminophen, when spectator testing goes live, do you guys track the testing in the background, like data collection and such or do you rely on the testers for most of your feedback?. i ask cuz i dont wana feel like im not contributeing to the testing by not finding anything

There are things we monitor on our end, but a lot of our feedback comes from everyone here. Even if you do not find anything yourself, you are participating in a game where it is likely someone else might see something. Without enough players, we would never get enough games underway to catch issues. So keep playing!