Which Champions have the highest win/loss ratio?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yellow Jester

10-26-2011

Title. I'd like to hear from everyone what your perception of champion win/loss ratio is, from your personal experiences, and from Riot's data.

I've been having an unexpected amount of success as Olaf solo bot, especially vs. Heimerdinger. Yorick also seems to completely obliterate bot lane (and I think that his ghouls need an early game nerf because he can start with a prospector's blade and still have enough mana to kill you). Talon also seems to be really good on dominion. Graves is, of course, ridiculously OP.

Champs that I expected to be good but aren't really: Garen, Rumble, and Singed.

Elealar

10-26-2011

I'd be more interested in some hard numbers from Riot as they've got all these statistics. Personal observations are generally way too biased to be of much practical value.

Yellow Jester

10-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elealar View Post
I'd be more interested in some hard numbers from Riot as they've got all these statistics. Personal observations are generally way too biased to be of much practical value.
I agree, but this is a thread, so people should post in it.

Omniphonic

10-26-2011

highest win %? probably rammus.

lowest win %? Well, I know this character has fans who frequent these boards, but idgaf, it's got to be the tiny, little master of going 1/12/0.

Treantreznor

10-26-2011

I don't really trust the "op" is op in dominion threads. I've seen people try and jump on the bandwagon and play the OP champs, and fail miserably. That said, my highest % of wins I've had while playing as Xin Zhao. It doesn't mean he's OP. Just means I play him very well, and he's a good solid choice to counter champs like Graves.

So for me, Most wins = Xin Zhao

brashorc

10-26-2011

I have a feeling that this last patch threw into turmoil on who is now OP in dominion:
Before patch: Jax, Akali, Rammus, Poppy
After patch: Rammus, Poppy, Aniva, Singed

It is hard to say, really.

Talistiir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2011

Me personally:

Highest win %: Jax
Lowest win %: Talon (I just always seem to lose when I play him... guess I'm just bad with him).

Stimuz

10-26-2011

Soraka for me hands down.