Twitch rework?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkendnine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2011

Sometime in September Shurelia told us that Twitch was going to get reworked mid October
Right now it's 10/26...... It's about to end and we still don't have the Twitch rework. Right now i don't really understand how can 2 champions take so long to get reworked. (Twitch and eve)
I think the stealth rework Project started about 6 months ago. I'm not very sure, but that's way too long. one of the reds posted that it's going to take even longer.... I would estimate that it will come out sometime in December....

Six Months to rework 2 champions that badly need a rework or buff..... That's not Right.

Darkendnine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2011

...No twitch rework this month or the next

DespicableBish

10-26-2011

don't see how twitch needs rework, he's fine as he is

eve is the only useless

HeartlessXiao

10-26-2011

Twitch is fine! I stomp people with Twitch it's not even funny,

Iron Tyranno

10-26-2011

Well considering that Shurelia doesn't work for riot anymore, and she was the main person on the rework project to my knowledge, it is very unlikely that we will get the rework anytime soon.

Darkendnine

10-26-2011

It would be pretty nice if we got some feedback. On when they might get released.

Darkendnine

10-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alloran123 View Post
Well considering that Shurelia doesn't work for riot anymore, and she was the main person on the rework project to my knowledge, it is very unlikely that we will get the rework anytime soon.
Sadly It's True...
Stealth reworking getting released in year 3000...

Dark Wulfy

10-26-2011

Actually, Shurelia said in here au revoir post that she had finished the stealth rework as described and it was to release next (two patches after the riven) patch. However, Morello or Guinsoo mentioned more alterations to how they wanna release Twitch's kit (the new versus the old) which juggles everything from increased move speed/attack range with his old kit or increased move speed with a new kit (that would have his ult as expunge and the spray and pray replaced with bolts that would stack on his e that do, on an ammo system, what his ult does now). So far, we can only confirm the following:

Eve and twitch's stealth will be perma-stealthed after obtaining the first level of the ability. They are revealed for at least 2 seconds after attacking and when they are within x-range of a champion.

Eve gets a mini cv so she can check bushes.

twitch's q will be a flat AS increase.

eve will have a dash in stun (I believe the stun will occur as the approach happens, maybe a little longer, but I do know she is getting back).

wards/minions will not reveal either from stealth unless pink OR they attack within range of sight.

If you have a specific question, I might be able to answer it, cause I've been looking at this for a while. (and twitch is probably a bit underpowered in light of the new ad carries now. I want a minor buff on him, but I think Riot is scared of making him OP and are unsure how to change him without that consequence).

Twitch Bott

10-26-2011

I think if they just upped his auto attack range to be in line with other ranged ads he would be fine. He is good from like lvl1-20. But after that people play safer and his range doesn't justify him over other ads.

AlmightyPyro

10-26-2011

I support this, not buying RP until Evelynn gets the rework! >.<