Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Do something to shaco for dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blackfire447

Senior Member

10-26-2011

Not sure why everyone downvotes, if you don't think its anti-fun to run into a bush and die instantly to 3 boxes then you don't know what anti-fun is.

It takes zero skill to get kills with the boxes, and they are unlimited.At least Teemo shrooms dont do 1500 dmg in 2 seconds like 3 boxes stacked...

At least make them so they dont stack, because teemo shrooms don't, and for a reason.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Konoton

Member

10-26-2011

I'd say give shaco a box cap. Sholden't effect his SR play too much I think.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stimuz

Senior Member

10-26-2011

Quote:
Spooooooooky:
Step 1) Pick Yorick.
Step 2) Drop ghoul on boxes
Step 3) Shaco countered


that only stops box stacking. the real fun thing to do as shaco is get CDR and just drop boxes on CD which is one every 10s as you roam around the map. anyone who sets one off loses minimum 1/4 hp and usually has to B.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Necks

Senior Member

10-26-2011

Quote:
Stimuz:
that only stops box stacking. the real fun thing to do as shaco is get CDR and just drop boxes on CD which is one every 10s as you roam around the map. anyone who sets one off loses minimum 1/4 hp and usually has to B.


Ahh... the power of automated A.I.

I find it funny that the box A.I. is more intelligent and helpful than some human players. Low risk, very high reward gameplay earns no respect.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fuzzy1ogic

Junior Member

10-26-2011

It seems to me Shaco pwnage is a symptom of bigger problem I've noticed with dominion; there aren't any viable magic defense items for ad champs. There are magic defense items yes, but most of them offer useless ap and the ones that don't are still insufficient protection for the cost. By the time you buy them, ap champs have ap items>your magic defense item.You're better off spending gold on carry items and just avoiding or losing to ap champs.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seal Clubberz

Junior Member

10-26-2011

Quote:
Blackfire447:
.At least Teemo shrooms dont do 1500 dmg in 2 seconds like 3 boxes stacked...

At least make them so they dont stack, because teemo shrooms don't, and for a reason.




I agree! Buff Teemo's mushrooms! There is no reason for his ult to do less damage that Shaco's W.

(now let me repeat everything people have said over the last 6 pages)
-If he's stacking boxes, he's doing it wrong.
-His stacked boxes dont guarentee a kill


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stimuz

Senior Member

10-26-2011

Quote:
Fuzzy1ogic:
It seems to me Shaco pwnage is a symptom of bigger problem I've noticed with dominion; there aren't any viable magic defense items for ad champs. There are magic defense items yes, but most of them offer useless ap and the ones that don't are still insufficient protection for the cost. By the time you buy them, ap champs have ap items>your magic defense item.You're better off spending gold on carry items and just avoiding or losing to ap champs.


I think it's riots way of telling you 5 AD teams shouldn't work.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jars

Senior Member

10-26-2011

they need to do something to boxes peroid. teemo mushrooms are designed as a dot so you don't get instantly killed by 5 of them


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fuzzy1ogic

Junior Member

10-26-2011

Quote:
Stimuz:
I think it's riots way of telling you 5 AD teams shouldn't work.


So AP teams should? So AD should just always be at a disadvantage to AP?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stimuz

Senior Member

10-26-2011

Quote:
jars:
they need to do something to boxes peroid. teemo mushrooms are designed as a dot so you don't get instantly killed by 5 of them


I agree, but teemo shrooms also don't have a timer.